Please Donate for Our Developers to Keep Macro and Add-Ins Free Forever !
Excel Tutorial Topics
- All Excel Shortcuts
- Writing Excel Function
- Excel SUM Function
- Excel COUNT and COUNTA Functions
- Excel Length of Formula (LEN)
- Excel Trim Function
- Excel Right, Left and Mid Functions
- Excel Vlookup
- Creating Drop Down List in Excel
- Creating A Simple Macro and Add-In
- Assigning Macro to Button in Excel
- Installing an Add-In- 2010 / 2007 / 2013
- Creating VBA Form in Excel for Data Entry
Free Excel Bee Macro & Add-Ins
Merge Excel Sheets 2010 / 2007 / 2013
Do you have lots of Excel sheets to merge into one? You can download and use our merge macro or Add-In.
Combining few sheets manually is possible but combining too many sheets manually is not possible every-time. ExcelBee Excel Sheet Merge Macro saves you hours of time by just adding two or more Excel sheets into one within seconds. This is very powerful and easy to use VBA tool that creates two button in your menu options, one for opening Excel workbooks and other to combine multiple sheets data into one sheet. VBA Merge Sheets Macro and Add-In are easy to use that merges MS Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 files at a time.
How to Use Excel Merge Macro?
- Download Excel the Macro
- Enable macros in the sheet and a menu option "Add-In" will be added at the end in Excel ribbon, just after View menu option
- Click on the “Open Files” button in "Add-In" menu to open files (Refer first snapshots below)
- Select Excel files at once (Use CTRL and mouse click to select multiple files)
- Once files opened, you can see each excel sheet from all the files in current workbook and "Merge Files" button enabled in Add-In menu
- Click on "Merge Files" button and all files will be combined into one sheet named "Consolidate_Data" at left most
- Now you can move and save this sheet to a separate Excel workbook
What Does This Macro Do?
- Consolidates data from both new and old versions of excel files
- Does not affect original files and data
- Combineds all sheets from selected Excel files
- Can join more than two sheets and up to unlimited
- Selects all sheets from any individual Excel workbook
- Includes header once only
- Combines all 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Excel version files
- Concatenates sheets left to right in sequence
If you are required to repeat this task very frequently then you should download the Excel Add-In. Once added to MS Excel it does not required any authentication and Add-In menu options will be available all the time.
How to Use Excel Merge Add-In?
- Download Excel Add-In
- Add this Add-In to Excel and close it (Click here to view how to add new Add-In to Excel)
- Open any one file from the files (In case you want add all sheets in a workbook then just press "Merge Files")
- Click on the “Open Files” button in "Add-In" menu to add other workbooks (Refer first snapshots below)
- Select Excel workbooks at once (Use CTRL and mouse click to select multiple files)
- Once files opened, you can see each sheets from all the files opened in current workbook
- Click on "Merge Files" button and all files will be merged in a sheet named "Consolidate_Data" at left most
- Now you can move and save this file as a new workbook
Take Care: You would required to take some precaution while consolidating data for sanity and accuracy:
- Data headers should be in the first row in all sheets
- Add-In / Macro also adds hidden rows
- Avoid any blank row between data rows
- Data header should be same
Both Add-In and Macro has been tested. Please report to us in case of any bug through our contact us page.