AIAPGET stands for All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test. This institute is one of the most prolific institutes in the field of Ayurveda in this country. This article will discuss the AIAPGET exam in full detail and cover every aspect of this exam in complete depth.
Important Dates to Remember
This article will talk about the important dates to remember by every candidate interested in giving the AIAPGET exam.
|The Last Date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Date of the examination||To be notified|
|The date on which the result will be declared||To be notified|
|Counselling starts||To be notified|
NTA has released AIAPGET 2023Exam Date, and the exam is now to be held from August 23 – 25, 2023, in online mode. Starting August 1, 2023, the AIAPGET registration process has begun. AIAPGET 2023registration deadline is August 21, 2023. Candidates will have to visit the official portal of NTA AIAPGET to apply for the exam.
Those interested in taking the AIAPGET 2023exam must make sure they qualify to do so. A candidate can appear for the examination only if they are eligible. Before filling out an application form, candidates must ensure they meet the eligibility criteria. AIAPGET 2023 has the following eligibility criteria:
Follow us at Telegram
- To administer BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS, applicants must possess a degree or a provisional BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS pass certificate that meets the requirements of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970.
- CCIM/CCH/universities/deemed universities/state boards/CCIM/CCH should have issued a permanent/provisional registration certificate for BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/GHMS/Graded GHMS to the candidate.
- To be eligible for AIAPGET 2023, candidates must have finished one year of internship.
- Candidates who will be completing their internship before AIAPGET counselling begins.
- Students must obtain a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate program.
Candidates deemed ineligible will not be permitted to appear in the examination despite having filled out an application. AIAPGET 2023 Counseling is not open to candidates who will have completed their internship by that time. The conducting authority will cancel an ineligible applicant’s application form.
The deadline for submitting AIAPGET 2023 Application Forms is August 21, 2023. Registering online on the official website (ntaaiapget.nic.in) is easy for the candidates. On the website, there will be a guide for candidates to read carefully before registering. There is only one way to submit the AIAPGET 2023 Application Form: online. Conducting authority will not accept applications submitted offline.
Candidates must ensure that they have a valid email address before beginning the registration process. Registration for AIAPGET 2023 will take place online in the following steps:
- AIAPGET’s official website (www.aiapget.com) can be found at.
- Apply online by clicking the link that says “Apply Online”.
- The page will redirect you to a new one. Once you’ve clicked on “Click here to register”, you’ll need to fill out the registration form.
- The application form will be displayed on a new page once you have registered.
- On the application form, be sure to enter all the information accurately.
- Initially, you will need to enter basic information such as your name, mobile number, and email address.
- Please upload a scanned copy of your photo and your signature next.
- Your personal information and qualifications must be entered into the application form.
- Check your application form to make sure all the information you provided is accurate. Once the application form has been submitted, candidates cannot make any changes or corrections to it.
- Last but not least, you must pay the application fee by debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates under the general and OBC-NCL categories must pay INR 2500, while those under the SC, ST, PWD and transgender categories must pay INR 1750.
- There is a non-refundable application fee for candidates to keep in mind.
Applicants should expect to spend 15 to 20 minutes completing the application. To apply for AIAPGET 2023, applicants need to gather all the required information before they begin filling out the application form, such as scanned copies of their signature and photograph, debit/credit card information, internship information, and educational history.
Candidates whose registrations have been successfully processed should be receiving their AIAPGET 2023 exam invitations in the second week of September 2023. A copy of the admit card can be downloaded from the official website. Candidates must print out their admit cards after downloading them. They must attach their latest passport photos to their admit cards according to the specifications listed below to verify their eligibility:
- An appropriate passport-sized photo should fall between 10 kb and 200 kb in file size.
- The caption should mention the candidate’s name and the date when the photograph was taken at the bottom of the photograph.
- The photo must be taken against a white background.
- In a candidate’s portrait, the frontal view of their face must be evident.
- To print the photograph, you must use high-quality paper.
- You should avoid scratching, staining, and kinking the photograph.
- A signature file must be between 4 KB and 30 KB in JPEG/JPG format.
AIAPGET 2023 registration cards must be presented at the time of the test. It will not be possible to take the exam in the absence of an admit card. Candidates must also bring identity proof to the test centre, such as a voter ID card, an Aadhar card, a PAN card, etc.
Admit cards for AIAPGET 2023 must match the names on the photo ID cards of candidates. Suppose the candidates are unable to locate their admit card on the official website. In that case, they should contact the conducting authority immediately using the toll-free number and email address provided on ntaaiapget.nic for candidate support. Candidates should keep their admission cards until the application process is complete.
There has been an announcement published on the official AIAPGET 2023 website. The following information is important for candidates regarding AIAPGET 2023 results:
- For candidates, the official website will have the mark sheets and certificates of results.
- Candidates can’t re-evaluate/recheck/re-total their results. Conducting authority will not be able to answer any questions in this regard.
- AYUSH PG MS/MD course results for AIAPGET 2023 are valid for the 2023 academic year only.
- According to the rules and regulations specified by the respective Universities, Institutions, and states, it would be determined which candidates won the examination if they achieved equal marks.
- The conducting authority will publish a merit list of those who qualify for admission to Universities, Colleges, and Territories.
- As the printout will be necessary during the counselling process, it is important to print out the results.