Advanced Excel Training in Gurgaon
If you spend all your office hours looking at spreadsheets, pivot tables, charts, bar graphs, Excel functions and VBA code then you are at right place. MS Excel is most widely used data analyzing and management tool. Either you run a small business or work in a corporate office, Excel can assist you and save lots of time for you. You can learn MS Excel with Excel Bee Advance Excel tutorial and download some awesome Excel Add-Ins & Macros. It covers almost everything like Excel formulas, recording / writing macros, creating pivot charts, preparing dynamic pie charts, creating bar graphs, filtering data, writing VBA code etc in Excel 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 with examples. You can download many useful Excel Macro and Add-Ins which are very commonly used in offices.
Join our Advanced Excel Course in Gurugram. We run regular classes as well as weekend classes in our Excel training institute. We are one of the best MS Excel Training institute in Gurgaon having trainers with years of experience. We have trainers from working background who train you basic to advanced Excel on real data and scenario.
Contact us today and register for Advance Excel course in Gurgaon. Don't miss your chance because we keep limited seats in batches to maintain quality and focus on each trainee.
Why Join Advance Excel Classes?
- Almost at every level of employment, you required basic Excel knowledge.
- Major software and database uses it for exporting/Importing data.
- You can automate lots of tasks using VBA Macro.
- Its a great tool for small businesses accounting and employee management departments.
- MS Excel can build great charts and graphs.
- Excel can interact with database like SQL and fetch data with SQL ODBC connection.
- Majority of companies use it as an MIS reporting tool.
- It helps in identifying and displaying trends using charts and graphs.
- Could be used for managing expenses, small scale invoicing, inventory tracking and sales reporting.
- Used for developing various offline calculator tools and VBA forms.
- Unlock the potential of cloud and sharing of data with Microsoft's Office 365.
What Does Our Excel Training Include?
- Excel Introduction
- Customizing Excel
- Using Basic Functions
- Formatting And Proofing
- Mathematical Functions
- Protecting Excel
- Text Functions
- Date And Time Functions
- Advanced Paste Special Techniques
- New In Excel 2013 / 2016 & 365
- Sorting And Filtering
- Printing Workbooks
- Advance Excel
- What If Analysis
- Logical Functions
- Data Validation
- Lookup Functions
- Pivot Tables
- Arrays Functions
- Charts And Slicers
- Excel Dashboard
- Introduction To VBA
- Variables In VBA
- Messagebox And Inputbox Functions
- If And Select Statements
- Looping In VBA
- Mail Functions – VBA
- Worksheet / Workbook Operations
Download Excel Bee Macro & Add-Ins from Excel Bee
Merge Excel Sheets 2010 / 2007 / 2013
Merge Excel Macro can combine all sheets from different work books into one sheet.
Creating Backup Copy of Workbook
Excel Backup Macro can create a backup of your working Excel file with a single shortcut.
Excel Password Remover Macro
Use Excel password remover Macro for removing password from protected Excel books.
Excel SMTP Mail Sending Macro
Send Mail from VBA script without using other email application.