AMPCK UGCET stands for Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka undergraduate Common Entrance Test which is a state-level entrance examination for the candidates interested in pursuing Undergraduate courses in Engineering, Medical, and Pharmacy disciplines. This examination is organized by the Association of Minority Professional Colleges located in Karnataka. In this article, we will discuss AMPCK UGCET 2024 Exam Date, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, Examination pattern, etc.
AMPCK UGCET Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for AMPCK UGCET-
- The candidates are required to be a citizen of India
- The candidates must be a graduate in a relevant discipline with at least 45% marks (40 % for reserved category candidates)
AMPCK UGCET Important Dates 2024
|Issue of Online Application||August 2024|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||August 2024|
|Submission of filled in application by post or|
the courier should reach the Association office.
|Announcing of Merit List||September 2024|
|1st Round of Counselling only for Minority||September 2024|
|Announcement of Provisionally Selected list|
|Allowing candidates to file objections, if any||September 2024|
|Final merit list after considering objections, if any||September 2024|
|Online counselling||September 2024|
|Original document verification and allotment letter||September 2024|
|Reporting to the Principal of Allotted College.||September 2024|
List of Participating colleges
The following is the list of colleges participating in the AMPCK UGCET entrance examination-
List of Dental Colleges
- Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
- Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur
- Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet
- Bangalore Inst. of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore
List of Medical Colleges
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
- Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore
- Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore
List of Engineering Colleges
- MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Bahubali College of Engineering, Shravanabelagola, Hasana Dist.
AMPCK UGCET Application Form 2024
You can use the following step to fill out the application form for the AMPCK UGCET application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Download the AMPCK UGCET application from the official website or visit your nearest books store or cyber café to purchase the form
- Now, fill the application form with correct details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling out the application form, now attach all the documents mentioned below and attach it to the form along with a DD of Rs.1000/- which is an application form
- Now, put the form, documents, and DD into an envelope and mentioned the college’s address, and post it using the post office.
Address for Posting AMPCK UGCET application form
Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd ) (AMPCK)
Unit No 205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No. 6, Cornwell Road,
Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore – 560025
Documents Required for AMPCK UGCET Application form
The following are the documents required for the AMPCK UGCET application form-
AMPCK UGCET Application Fee
The application fee for AMPCK UGCET is Rs.1000/- which can be paid in form of DD. Just visit your bank branch and ask the bank official for DD, deposit the amount and in return, the bank will provide you with the DD which you’ll have to attach to the application form.
AMPCK UGCET Examination pattern
The following are the examination pattern for the AMPCK UGCET entrance examination-
|Mathematics/ Biology||60||1 hour|
AMPCK UGCET Syllabus
The following is the examination syllabus for the AMPCK UGCET entrance examination-
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications.
- Sequences And Series.
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines.
- Conical Sections, Circles
- Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics And Probability
- Measurement Of Dispersion
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Solid State
- p -Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- d -and f -Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Sets and Functions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Relations and Functions
- Linear Programming
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Ecology and Environment
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Structural Organisation in Plants and Animals
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
AMPCK UGCET Admit card 2024
The admit card for AMPCK UGCET is not yet released by the examination authority, we will update the admit card status once the examination authority releases the admit card for AMPCK UGCET 2024.
AMPCK UGCET Result 2024
The Results are not yet released, we will update the result for the AMPCK UGCET entrance examination 2024.
AMPCK UGCET Counselling 2024
Counselling is an event where the selected candidates are commenced and offered admission after submitting their documents. In the counselling session, the candidates submit their documents and block their seats. You’ll have to register for the counselling session from the official website of AMPCK UGCET and after registration, you’ll have to visit the counselling session. Cut-off marks will be released for each counselling session and the candidates who have scored more marks than the cut-off marks will be offered admission.
Documents Required for AMPCK UGCET Counselling 2024
The following are the documents required for counselling session-
- AMPCK UGCET Admit card 2024
- AMPCK UGCET Score card 2024
- Date of birth certificate (if Class 10 pass certificate does not reflect the date of birth)
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional allotment letter
- Identity proof
- Passport copy of sponsored (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Sponsorship affidavit stating the sponsorer will take the responsibility for all the expenses incurred in the whole duration of the course (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Relationship affidavit stating the relationship of the candidate with the sponsorer (only for NRI/OCI candidates)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)