AP DEECET stands for Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test conducted by the Department of School Education on behalf of the Government of Telangana. It offers a 2-year Diploma course for the post of primary teacher in the state of Telangana. In this article, we will provide you with details about AP DEECET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Issue of DEECET Notification||1st week of March 2024|
|Online Application Form||2nd week of March 2024|
|The online Application Form ends on||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2024|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||last week of May 2024|
|Allotment of SeaAP, Payment of tuition fees||1st week of June 2024|
|First Day of Instruction||last week of June 2024|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for AP DEECET 2024 are as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and have a domicile in Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate must have passed class 12th from a recognized board with at least 50% of marks aggregate a minimum of 45% in the case of SS/ST and Physically Challenged candidates
- Candidates must be more than 17 years
AP DEECET 2024 Application Form
The following are the step-by-step instructions to fill out the application form for the AP DEECET application form-
- Visit the official website of AP DEECET and click on the register button
- Now, click on the register button using your email ID and password
- After successful registration, you can log in to your account using your login credentials
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling out the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required document and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using a Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for AP DEECET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling out the application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
AP DEECET 2024 Application Fee
The application fee for the AP DEECET is Rs.350/- which can be paid online using a credit/debit card, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Examination Pattern
The following is the AP DEECET entrance examination pattern-
Telugu except for Part II (a)
|Part||Part of Question Paper||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|I||Part I: General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|II||(a) General English||10||10|
|–||(b) General Telugu/ General Urdu (anyone)||20||20|
|–||(b) Physical Sciences||10||10|
|–||(c) Biological Sciences||10||10|
|–||(d) Social Studies||20||20|
AP DEECET Syllabus
The following are the syllabus for AP DEECET-
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current evenAP.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India And IAP Neighboring Countries.
- History of India and Telangana.
- Culture India and Telangana.
- Economics Science India and Telangana.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
- Time and Distance
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Numbers
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Compound Interest
- BoaAP and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Simple Interest
- Problems on LCM and HCF
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Ratio and Proportion
English/ Telugu Syllabus
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
- Cubes and Cube RooAP
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square RooAP
- Rotational Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Thermionic Emission
- Atoms Molecules and Nuclei
- Circular Motion
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electrons and Photons
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Theory of Light
- Properties of Fluids
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Bioenergy Biotechnology
- Classification Sexual Reproduction in Angiosperms
- Classification of Chordata
- Community Health Services & Measures
- Conquest of Land
- Domestication of PlanAP
- Hormonal Coordination
- Human Evolution & Human Population
- Human Skeleton
- Domestication of Animals
- Excretion and Osmoregulation
- Pesticides and Biological Methods of Pest Control
- Human Diseases and their Control
- Mendel’s Law of Inheritance
- Nervous Coordination
- Social and Political Life
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Admit Card 2024
The admit card for the AP DEECET 2024 is not yet released. We will update the admit card once it is released by AP DEECET.
AP DEECET 2024 Exam Result 2024
The exam result of the AP DEECET 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by AP DEECET.
Andhra Pradesh DEECET Counselling 2024
Counseling is an event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission to the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counseling session is organized by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester. You have to select the college that you want to choose however the availability of the college also depends on the merit list and your ranking.
DocumenAP Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or iAP equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)