APIIT NAT stands for the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, and the location of this college is in Panipat in Haryana. When the student applies to this college in any courses such as BBA, MBA, B. Tech and B. Tech (LEET), he has to go through the National Admission Test (NAT). In this article, we will talk about the APIIT NAT test in detail and will discuss everything.
Important Dates to Remember
In this part of the article, we will talk about the important dates to remember for students interested in taking the APIIT NAT examination.
|The Last Date to submit the application form||To be notified|
|Date of the examination||To be notified|
|The Date on which the result will be declared||To be notified|
|Counselling starts||To be notified|
Admissions in different courses
Shree SD Education Society (Sanatan Dharam Education Society) founded the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 2001. APIIT is affiliated with Kurukshetra University. Panipat, Haryana, is the location of this institution.
The A.P.IIT Panipat offers B. Tech, B. Tech (LEET), BBA, and MBA programs for undergraduates and graduate students.
Follow us at Telegram
- A candidate for B. Tech admission must have obtained the minimum of 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Candidates may choose Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, or Computer Science as optional subjects.
- To enrol in B. Tech (LEET), candidates must have graduated from a three-year diploma program or have earned a degree in science. As a subject, mathematics is required.
- Admission to BBA requires that candidates have advanced to 10+2 level exams and have English as their main subject.
- To be eligible for MBA admission, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- According to their MAT and CMAT scores, students applying to the program will prepare a merit list of students with outstanding marks within their graduating class who might also have access to MBA programs, depending on space availability.
- MBA programs may also be offered to students with top marks within their graduation class, subject to availability of seats.
- According to JEE Main Merit Rank, the Haryana State Technical Education Society will offer 50% of the seats for B. Tech admissions via ‘Online Off Campus’ Centralised Counselling.
- According to the results of 10+2 or JEE-Main, the remaining 50% of seats are determined by the institute.
- Haryana State Technical Education Society will allocate 50% of the seats in B. Tech (LEET) through an online off-campus centralised counselling process based on merit.
- In addition, 50% of the seats will be awarded through the management quota or merit based on marks earned in diplomas and bachelor’s degrees.
- The BBA admissions process is based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
- Kurukshetra University requires candidates to obtain at least 50% of their marks or 47.5% for Students with Disabilities or a recognised examination.
- For B. Tech, BBA, and MBA courses, the NAT (National Admission Test) is the scholarship test.
- Students must be 17 years of age to apply to UG courses.
B. Tech and B. Tech (LEET) Admissions
There are four specialisations available in APIIT’s B. Tech program and B. Tech (LEET). A candidate for B. Tech should have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science as an optional subject with a cumulative score of 45%.
Lateral Engineering Entrance Test is the full form of LEET. By completing the Diploma in Engineering/Technology (DET) or the B.Sc. course, students can join the B. Tech course in their second year. Grades of at least 45% are required.
Through Centralised Online Off-Campus Counselling based on JEE Main Merit Rank, the Haryana State Technical Education Society will give 50% seats to candidates for B. Tech admission. Institutions will determine the remaining 50% of seats based on 10+2 marks or JEE Main rank.
Through online off-campus centralised counselling, Haryana State Technical Education Society will allocate 50% of seats for admission to B. Tech (LEET). Ranking. Yet another 50% of seats will be issued to diploma holders or bachelor’s degree holders based on management quotas.
Either online or offline applications are accepted for admission. The official bodies for conducting entrance exams must, however, register the candidates.
- Go to the official college website and select Admissions from the menu bar for more information about admissions.
- You can apply by visiting Apply Now.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website as well.
- The filled-out application must be accompanied by a demand draft favouring APIIT SD INDIA payable in Panipat.
- The candidate must also complete a form of attestation along with the application.
- A fee of 700 rupees is required for applications
ABOUT APIIT NAT
The APIIT NAT 2023 (National Aptitude Test) is an examination conducted at the national level to test the aptitude of candidates in engineering and business. Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat, conducts the exam. Undergraduate and postgraduate students take part in the exams once a year.
- By visiting the official APIIT website, candidates can apply online for the exam.
- A wide range of payment options is available to applicants, including online and offline methods.
- Examinants will be graded on a scale of 300 in APIIT NAT 2023
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions for candidates to answer
- The class 12th mathematics, physics, and chemistry questions in the B. Tech exam will come from the class 12th syllabus.
- Questions from General Aptitude will be asked in the BBA and MBA exams.
- There are over fifteen centres across the country that conduct APIIT NAT 2023
The candidate must have completed 12th grade to be eligible to apply to UG programmes. To qualify for the PG program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an approved college or university. Below is a detailed list of criteria.
Criteria for Application to Undergraduate Program
- A minimum percentage of 45% in the 12th grade at the time of application is required.
- Maths and Physics should have been studied as mandatory subjects, while Chemistry and Computer Science should be selected as optional subjects.
- English should be studied as a mandatory subject in any candidate applying for the BBA course.
- Candidates from reserved categories will receive a 5 % relaxation.
- Before their admission (ideally before June 2023), applicants should have completed 17 years of age.
A description of the PG program’s eligibility requirements
- The candidate should have accomplished a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- The candidate’s bachelor’s degree will have to have an aggregate of at least 50%.
- If a candidate has obtained a score of 47.5%, candidates from the reserved category can apply.
- Candidates pursuing their final year are welcome to apply.
Any examination requires an applicant to have an admit card. It is an essential component of eligibility to sit for an examination. Otherwise, the institute is entitled to disqualify and bar the candidate from entering the examination hall. It is expected that there will be no email or postal delivery of the admit card; instead, candidates will have to carry a black and white printout of it, in addition to name, photograph, and exam centre information.
- Please visit the NAT APIIT website for more information
- On the home page of the website, you will find the link to download your admit card
- A candidate’s application number must be entered
- A new link will appear with the admit card
- Test-takers can print out their admit cards for future references.
The APIIT NAT 2023 exam will be conducted in 15 centres throughout the country. The candidate will be allotted the exam centre based on a computer-based process, which gives each candidate the choice of the centre based on a first-come, first-served basis. According to their accessibility, candidates can choose an exam centre.
Providing there are enough seats available. The system will allow the centre. Should the candidate not be able to attend, they are assigned to the nearest available centre. If an exam centre needs to be cancelled due to an unforeseen circumstance, the institute reserves the right to do so.