BDU B.Ed Entrance Test 2024 is conducted by Bharathidasan University to offer admission to the candidates seeking admission in the B.Ed course. The Bharathidasan University Center of Distance Education was established in the year 1992. The admission of the candidates is based on the Bharathidasan University Entrance Test results and the mark scored by the candidate must be above the cut-off marks decided by the Bharathidasan University.
The final admission of the candidates is done basis on the merit ranks taken by the candidate and the availability of seats. This article contains all the details that you need to know for taking Bharathidasan University Entrance Test like Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, result, etc.
Bharathidasan University B.Ed Important Dates 2024
|Online Application Form Starts||September 2024|
|End to submit the online application form||October 2024|
|Application Fee starts||September 2024|
|Application fee last date||October 2024|
|Merit List||October 2024|
Bharathidasan B.Ed 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Bharathidasan B.Ed is as follows-
- Candidates must have passed high school with 11+1+3 pattern or the 10+2+3 pattern.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Science /Humanities/ Commerce or any other qualification equivalent thereto with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD) marks in aggregate
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate
- Trained in-service Teachers with D.T.Ed./ B.P.Ed./C.P.Ed. and other equivalent teacher education programme in any Government and Government recognized school in Tamil Nadu are eligible for admission to this programme
- In case of Economics, Commerce and Home Science, the candidates who have passed high school with 11+1+3 pattern or the 10+2+3 pattern should also have studied the same subjects both at U.G. and P.G. Levels
Bharathidasan University Application Form
Registration is mandatory for each candidate to participate in the Bharathidasan University Entrance Test. The last date of application filling for the Bharathidasan University Entrance test is in April. To register for the Bharathidasan University Entrance application form follows these steps-
Follow us at Telegram
- For participating in the Bharathidasan University Entrance exam, the candidate must submit the application form via post
- You can either download the application form online by following this link –http://www.bdu.ac.in/cde/ed-applicationform.pdf or you can visit any Bharathidasan University PCP centre/Campus and ask for application form
- After downloading the application form, fill the application form followed by attaching all the necessary documents mentioned below and send it to the following address
The Director, Centre for Distance Education, Bharathidasan University, Palkalaiperur Campus, Tiruchirappalli – 620 024
Document Required for Applying B.Ed
- Passport size Photogrph
- 10 and 12 passing certificate/ Marksheet
- Graduation & Postgraduation Degree/ Marksheet
- Identity Document-Driving license, Aadhaar Card, etc.
Subject Options at Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2 Year Course
- Physical Science
- Natural Science
- Social Science
- Information Technology
- Economics (M.A.)
- Commerce (M.Com.)
- Home Science (M.Se.)
- Political Science (M.A.)
- Sociology (M.A.)
- Psychology (M.A./ M.SC.)
- Logic (M.A.)
- Indian Culture (M.A.)
Bharathidasan University Application Fee
The following are the application fee of Bharathidasan University-
Bharathidasan University Entrance Syllabus
The syllabus for Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2024 is as follows-
General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest & Simple Interest etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
- Core subjects like Mathematics, Science, English, Telugu, Social Science,etc.
Bharathidasan University Admit Card
The admit card for Bharathidasan University B.Ed 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Bharathidasan University B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Bharathidasan University Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Bharathidasan University Cut-off Marks
A minimum cut-off mark is necessary for the candidate to get into Bharathidasan University for his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is decided by Bharathidasan University and is based on multiple factors like how many candidates have participated and the availability of seats.
Bharathidasan University Counselling
Counseling is organized by Bharathidasan University to invite candidates who have scored minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test. This is an offline meetup where you have to visit to block your seat for the course that you want to choose. At the venue, you have to present all the documents that are necessary for admission. After blocking the seat, you will be allotted a time frame to submit your fee which will confirm your seat.
Document required at counseling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Two oath commissioner’s affidavit on plain paper – one on candidate’s behalf and other on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian (regarding not-indulgence in ragging)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank