Course on Computer Concepts is a course offered by NIELIT which provides candidates with a practical oriented IT literacy course.
This course enables the candidate in using a computer, browse the internet, write a letter, do business presentations, preparing small databases, etc. like basic computer-related things.
This course is best suitable for small business owners, housewives, etc. who want to gain basic knowledge in the field of computers.
In this article, we will discuss the Course on Computer Concepts CCC Notification, Eligibility, etc.
Follow us at Telegram
CCC Examination Important Dates
|CCC Examination (Month)||The period for online filling of Examination form Payment||CCC Examination Date|
|February||1st November to 31st December||1st Saturday of February|
|March||1st to 31st January||1st Saturday of March|
|April||1st to 28th/29th February||1st Saturday of April|
|May||1st to 31st March||1st Saturday of May|
|June||1st to 30th April||1st Saturday of June|
|August||1st May to 30th June||1st Saturday of August|
|September||1st to 31st July||1st Saturday of September|
|October||1st to 31st August||1st Saturday of October|
|November||1st to 30th September||1st Saturday of November|
|December||1st to 31st October||1st Saturday of December|
CCC Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for the CCC entrance examination-
- You can enroll for the CCC entrance examination irrespective of your educational qualification
- You can apply for the CCC entrance examination through online mode as a direct candidate or via an institute
- There are no age criteria requirements for pursuing the CCC Certification
CCC Application Form
The following are the step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the CCC application form-
- Visit the official website of NIELIT and click on the Students section followed by clicking on the certification/course button
- Now, you’ll have to click on the Course on Computer Concepts button followed by clicking on the apply online button
- After clicking on the apply online button, you’ll have to click on the check box followed by clicking on the Agree and Proceed button
- Now, an application form will appear which you’ll have to fill with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- After filling out the application form, you’ll have to click on the check box under the declaration box followed by solving the captcha and clicking on the Submit button
- After that, an Application Number will be generated which you’ll have to keep safe
- You’ll also have to pay the application fee by clicking on the pay application fee button
- You can pay the application fee using your credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
Documents Required for CCC Application Form
The following are the documents Required for the CCC Application Form-
- Scanned Copy of Signature
- Scanned Copy of Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Scanned Copy Photograph of the candidate
CCC Application Fee
The application fee for the CCC examination is Rs.500 + Tax which can be paid online using your credit card/debit card, UPI, Net Banking, etc.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is responsible for conducting the Course on Computer Concepts. NIELIT is a Government owned organization that comes directly under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. This institute is responsible for educating individuals on digital technology.
Yes, CCC certification is a Government of India recognized certification which will be issued by the NIELIT and comes directly under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
No, if you know the basics of how to operate a computer then the CCC examination is very easy. The main approach of the examination is based on the practicality of the course hence, you’ll need to have a practical understanding of a computer to pass the examination.
CCC examination is conducted by NIELIT throughout the year and you can get a CCC certification by applying for the exam in the examination cycle. The examination cycle of the NIELIT is per month bases meaning, from the beginning of every month to the end of every month, you can apply for the CCC Examination.
If you fail the CCC examination, then you can apply again in the next examination cycle. There are no restrictions on how many times a candidate can participate in the CCC entrance examination.