GITAM GAT 2023 application form released. The candidates can apply for various courses in provided by GITAM university.
GITAM GAT 2023 is a national-level test for those wishing to apply for M.Tech programs at GITAM University. This year’s GITAM GAT will be held in April as well. Students will use the exam results to get admission to three different campuses in Vishakhapatnam, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
GITAM GAT 2023 highlights include:
- The exam is administered by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University.
- For further information, go to www.gitam.edu.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Exam Type: Undergraduate
- Male applicants are required to pay 1000 INR, while female applicants are required to pay 600 INR.
- There are a total of 100 questions.
GITAM GAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be 21 years old to apply for GITAM GAT 2023. The candidate must be a citizen of India. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university and a qualifying examination score of at least 50%.
- As indicated below, the combination of disciplines required for admission to each M.Tech course varies:
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE (Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers) in any area of Engineering or its equivalent is required for admission to the Computer Science and Technology Department.
- The following are the requirements for the Software Engineering programme:
- B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in CSE/IT.
- For the Information Technology qualifying test, a B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any field of engineering or its equivalent is necessary.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any engineering discipline or its equivalent should be a qualifying test for Data Sciences.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE or its equivalent should be required for RF & Microwave Engineering.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Marine/Aerospace or its equivalent is required for CADME.
- For IE&M, any engineering degree or its equivalent is relevant.
- A B.Tech. in Biotechnology or B.Pharm. or equivalent, or a B.Tech. Chemical Engineering or an M.Sc. in Chemistry/Microbiology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology) with basic Biology and Mathematics understanding is required for Biotechnology.
- For Food Processing Technology, a B.Tech. in Bio-Technology, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, or B. Pharmacy is necessary, as well as an MSC in Chemistry, Food Science, or Biological Science with proficiency in Basic Biology and Mathematics.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT or its equivalent shall be the qualifying test for Digital System and Signal Processing.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT
- Electronic Instrumentation: A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent in ECE
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Civil Engineering or its equivalent should be required for Structural Engineering and Natural Disaster Management.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in EEE or its equivalent should be the qualifying test for Power Systems & Automation.
- A B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Marine/Aerospace or its equivalent is necessary for Machine Design.
- To work in CAD/CAM, you must have a B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Marine/Aerospace or a related field.
GITAM GAT 2023 Exam Schedule
|Availability of application form||Released|
|Last date to submit online applications||April 2023|
|GITAM GAT 2023 exam dates||April 2023|
|Announcement of GAT 2023 results/ranks||April 2023|
|Counseling start date||First/Second week of May 2023|
GITAM GAT 2023 Application Form
- Visit the official website www.gitam.edu to receive an application form.
- Then log in with your Registered ID and Password.
- Then go to the Online Application page.
- Fill in the gaps with information from the following list:
- Parents’ names
- Academic Information
- Your date of birth
- Include your mailing address (Permanent & Correspondence)
- The location of the Examination Center in the city
- Files for a self-portrait and academic records should be uploaded.
- Look at the application form that has been filled out completely.
- Use a credit card (Master/VISA) or a debit card to pay the application cost.
You must apply for GITAM CAT via GITAM University by post or can be obtained from the Branches of Some Banks (details below):
- On plain paper, you can submit an application for a request in the name of Director-Admissions.
- Include both your complete name and mailing address.
- Make a demand draught for Rs.150 payable in Visakhapatnam in the name of GITAM University at any scheduled bank.
- An Application Form can be obtained from any of the following bank branches:
- UNION BANK
- INDIAN BANK
- BANK OF KARUR VYSYA
- Pay the application fee for GITAM GAT 2023 online using a debit/credit card or internet banking.
- Those opting for offline payment should prepare a demand draught payable in Visakhapatnam in the name of GITAM University from any designated bank.
- Female applicants must pay an application cost of INR 600, while male applicants must pay an application cost of INR 1000.
Instructions for reserving a time slot:
- Students will be assigned a slot booking method after completing and submitting the application form.
- In order to take the exam, applicants must first download a hall ticket. The majority of this is done on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Online Booking System, which will be operational by GAT 2023, will also allow you to book slots online. The procedure is as follows:
Follow us at Telegram
- Use the application form number, gender, and date of birth to log in to the official website.
- Select an exam location, day, and time that are convenient for you.
- Use your personal credentials to log in again and download the exam hall tickets.
- Make sure you adhere to the instructions on the hall ticket.
GITAM GAT 2023 Admit Card
- To obtain your admission card, go to GITAM University’s official website, www.gitam.edu.
- Use the Registered ID and Password to log in.
- After that, click to E Hall Ticket Download.
Save and print a copy of the admittance card. The admission card will provide the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Signature and self-portrait
- Exam title (e.g. Gitam GAT 2020)
- The Test Center
- Your Registration Number
- Driver’s licence, passport, IT PAN card, EC voter ID card, school or college photo-bearing ID card, and Aadhar Card are among the documents to provide with the Admit/E-hall Ticket.
List of Exam Centers
- Bengaluru (City)
- Bengaluru (GITAM Campus)
- Hyderabad (GITAM Campus)
- Hyderabad (Nagloe)
- Hyderabad (Saifabad)
- New Delhi
Exam Pattern of GITAM GAT 2023
- The exam will be conducted entirely online.
- The exam will last two hours, and there will be 100 objective-type questions on the paper.
- The question paper is divided into three sections: thinking, verbal ability, and quantitative aptitude.
- Each question will be worth three points, with each incorrect response deducting one point.
- There were 30 questions in the reasoning section for 120 points.
- There were 30 questions totaling 120 points in the Verbal Ability section.
- The Quantitative Aptitude section had 40 questions totaling 160 points.
Syllabus for GITAM GAT 2023
The three sections of the question paper are Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis, Reasoning & Intelligence, and Verbal Ability.
There will be observable and verifiable data in the questions in the Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis section. The topics that will be explored in this section are as follows:
- Aesthetics (Basic)
- Charts and graphs (data interpretation)
- Functions and Relationships
- The reasoning and intellect portion includes questions from the following themes:
- Seating arrangement
- Family Relationships
- Logical Connectives
- Matching Games
- Number and Letter Sequences
- Venn Diagrams
The linguistic ability includes the following themes:
- Completion of sentences
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Being able to comprehend what you’re reading
The Exam’s Result
- The exam results will be revealed in the month of April.
- The exam results will be posted on the official website, www.gitam.edu.
Specifics of counselling
- In the month of May, the counselling procedure will begin. As part of the counselling fee, candidates must pay INR 1000/- in cash. The following are the steps for counselling that you can download:
- Select ‘Link Results’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Counselling Call Letter” from the drop-down menu.
- As shown in the image above, a webpage will display.
- Fill out both the Application Number and the Captcha.
- From the drop-down option, choose “Download Call Letter.”
- A counselling document must be carried at all times.
- Documents for counselling are required:
- A certificate indicating that you have completed 10th grade or its equivalent.
- Certificate of Passage and Statement of Marks for 10+2 / Intermediate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from a Civil Surgeon (in case of PH Candidates)
- A Reserved Category / Integrated Community Certificate is necessary in the event of SC/ST.