The Geeta Legal Admission Test (GLAT) is administered by the Geeta Institute of Law, which is associated with Kurukshetra University, for candidates seeking admission to five-year integrated law programmes. The exam is administered on a pen-and-paper basis and consists of 100 objective-type questions for one mark each. The final admissions decision will be based on the results of the written test and personal interview.
GLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for undergraduate law courses:
• They must have passed the qualifying examination for the class 12th or equivalent.
• They should have received an overall grade point average of 45 percent.
Follow us at Telegram
• Candidates who are taking the qualifying exams may also apply.
• Candidates must be 20 years old or younger on July 1 of the admission year. Those in the SC/ST/OBC categories must be under the age of 22.
Who are exempted from taking the GLAT exam?
Applicants who have previously received merit scores/ranks in the CLAT/ AILET/ LSAT India examinations are not required to take the GLAT 2024 exam..
GLAT 2024 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name Of GLAT 2024||GLAT (Geeta Law Admission Test)|
|Exam Frequency Of GLAT 2024||Once a year|
|Exam Mode Of GLAT 2024||Offline|
|Exam Duration Of GLAT 2024||90 minutes|
|Courses Offered in GLAT 2024||BA LLB (Hons) & BBA LLB (Hons)|
|Official Website Of GLAT 2024||http://www.geetalawcollege.in/G-LAT/|
GLAT 2024 Exam Important Dates
GIL will execute the GLAT 2024 admission process, which includes collecting applications, issuing admit cards, and holding selection rounds, according to the timetable below:
|Important Events of GLAT 2024||Dates|
|Last date of registration of GLAT 2024||To be announced|
|Release of GLAT 2024 admit card||To be announced|
|GLAT 2024 exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of results for GLAT 2024||To be announced|
|Personal Interview and final results declaration for GLAT 2024||To be announced|
GLAT 2024 Exam Admit Card
The GLAT 2024 admit card will be available online at the Geeta Institute of Law’s official website. The admission cards will be made available in July, two days before the exam date. The legal institution will provide admission cards to students who enrolled for GLAT 2024 before the application deadline in June. See below for instructions on how to obtain the admission card and other important information.
GIL will hold the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2024 in pen-paper mode in July. Candidates taking the GLAT 2024 entrance test must have a valid admit card. In addition to the admission card, students must provide a valid picture ID.
How to download GLAT admit card 2024?
Candidates may download their GLAT admit card by following the methods outlined below:
1. Go to the Geeta Institute of Law’s official website at http://www.geetalawcollege.in/G-LAT/.
2. When you click on the admit card link, a new window will appear.
3. In the login window, enter your date of birth or application form ID.
4. The admission card will display on the screen, and candidates should cross-check it for any mistakes. If any issues are discovered, they should notify the exam administrators.
5. In any event, download the admission card and print it out to bring with you on exam day.
GLAT 2024 Admit Card
Candidates are urged to review all of the following information:
• Candidate’s name
• Registration number
• Day of birth
• Exam date and hour
• Test city and exam centre
If there are any mistakes on the admit card, candidates should contact the institute’s admission assistance desk to get them corrected.
The Geeta Institute of Law will administer the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2024 on paper in July. The GLAT 2024 test pattern includes information on the question paper, such as subjects, types of questions, sectional weightage, and other exam characteristics, as shown below:
GLAT 2024 Exam Pattern
|Number of sections||4 (General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness)|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||100|
|Language of paper||English|
|Number of answer choices||4|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
The GLAT 2024 curriculum specifies the subjects that a candidate should cover for each section. The GLAT 2024 question paper will include General Knowledge & Current Affairs, English, Reasoning, and Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness.
GLAT syllabus for 2024
The key subjects that applicants should prepare for, section by section, are listed below.
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||UN bodies, international events, eminent personalities, awards and honors, major developments in sports, important environmental agreements, current affairs|
|English||Grammar, reading comprehension, synonyms, antonyms, vocabulary, word usage, para jumbles, foreign words/ phrase|
|Reasoning||Directions, blood relations, analogy, syllogism, series, critical reasoning|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||Constitutional law and polity, torts, international law, the law of crimes, vicarious liability, strict liability, intellectual property rights|
GLAT 2024 Marking Scheme
Each right answer in the exam will be worth one mark.
In the test, there will be no negative grading.
There will be no mark deduction if a candidate chooses not to tackle a specific question.
Section-Wise Marks and Questions for GLAT 2024
The GLAT question paper has the following sectional weightage:
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25 questions||25 marks|
|English||20 questions||20 marks|
|Reasoning||25 questions||25 marks|
|Legal Aptitude & Legal Awareness||30 questions||30 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Courses offered through GLAT 2024:
Following law courses are offered at the Geeta Institute of Law:
|Course name||Seat Intake|
|BA LLB (Hons.)||180 seats|
|BBA LLB (Hons.)||60 seats|
GLAT 2024 Exam Day Guidelines
• Candidates must bring their GLAT 2024 admit card as well as one valid picture ID proof such as a driving licence, passport, PAN card, voter ID, Aadhaar card, etc.
• Candidates taking the legal entrance exam should carefully study the exam day instructions on the admission card to avoid any last-minute problems.
• Candidates must bring a pen and pencil to the designated testing location.
• However, applicants should be aware that mobile phones and calculators are not permitted within the exam venue.
Geeta Institute of Law (GIL) will announce the results of the Geeta Law Admission Test (GLAT) 2024 written test in July and the final results for personal interviews in July. The GLAT 2024 results will only be available on the official website. Candidates can see their GLAT 2024 and personal interview results by logging in with their application username and password. Learn all you need to know about the GLAT 2024 results, dates, and other information right here.
GLAT 2024 Exam Result Dates
The Geeta Institute of Law has published the GLAT 2024 timetable, which includes the following information on the result announcement:
|Important Events of GLAT 2024||Key Dates|
|GLAT 2024 exam date||Jul-2024|
|Declaration of results for GLAT 2024||Jul-2024|
|Personal Interview and final results declaration||Jul-2024|
How to check GLAT 2024 Result?
Applicants can verify their GLAT 2024 results by following the easy procedures outlined below:
1. Go to the institute’s official website at http://www.geetalawcollege.in/.
2. Go to the homepage and click on the link Result for GLAT 2024 .
3. A new login window will open on the screen; input your application number and password for the GLAT 2024 results.
4. The GLAT scorecard will show on the screen, indicating qualifying status and rank.
5. Candidates can obtain the scorecard for admissions purposes by downloading it.
GLAT 2024 Scorecard Details
The following information will be included on the GLAT 2024 scorecard:
• Candidates’ names, applications, and roll numbers;
• GLAT 2024 scores received by candidates
• GLAT 2024 scores earned by applicants in each section
• Personal Interview scores earned by applicants
• Candidates’ final test scores
• Candidate ranking according to category
GLAT 2024 Scholarships
The Geeta GLAT Merit Scholarship is worth Rs 30,000 and is granted to the top two applicants in the GLAT 2024 test who enroll in BA/ BBA LLB (Hons). Aside from that, GLAT candidates are also granted the Geeta Outstanding Merit Scholarship based on the following criteria:
|Percentage of Marks Scored in GLAT||Scholarship (Tuition Fee Exempted)|
|85% – 90%||Rs 25,000 (50% Tuition Fee)|
|90.1% – above||Rs 50,000 (100% Tuition Fee)|
Note: The Geeta Outstanding Merit Scholarship is a one-time award. Furthermore, candidates who are qualified for both the Geeta Outstanding Merit Scholarship and the Geeta GLAT Merit Scholarship will receive just one scholarship (whichever is greater), according to the official website.