Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. The candidates who want to pursue a B.Ed from the Haryana University must go through an entrance test. In this article, we will discuss information about the Haryana B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Haryana University B.Ed 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Event||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Available the Online Application Form||July 2023|
|Deadline to submit for Haryana B.Ed Application form||August 2023|
|Phase I Merit List Release Date (Category-Wise)||August 2023|
|Phase II Merit List Release Date (Category-Wise)||August 2023|
|Phase III Merit List Release Date (Category-Wise)||August 2023|
|Regular Classes start||September 2023|
Haryana University B.Ed 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Haryana B.Ed entrance test are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
Haryana University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The application process for Haryana B.Ed starts in July each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this course. There are two ways that you can use to fill the forms-Online and Offline method.
You can follow these steps to fill the application form offline-
Follow us at Telegram
- Download or buy the application form online or nearest shop respectively
- Fill the form with accurate information and attach the required documents
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the filled formed for future use
- Once the form filling process is complete, pay the application fee and create a bank Demand Draft
- Attach the DD along with the form and send it to the HARYANA university address through post
You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- For online applicants, the process is easy and fast. Visit the official website of HARYANA B.Ed and click on the apply button, the official website of HARYANA B.Ed is www.Haryanabed.nic.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to Haryana load the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Netbanking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for Haryana University B.Ed 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Haryana B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Haryana University B.Ed 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for the b.ed entrance test depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The following are the fee that is associated with the respective categories-
Admit card for Haryana B.Ed 2023admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Haryana B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Syllabus for Haryana B.Ed 2023
The syllabus for Haryana B.Ed 2023 is as follows-
- Indian and International Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- General Science
- Indian Political Affairs
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Compound Interest and Simple Interest
- Percentage and Mensuration etc.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension Based Questions
- Clause Correction etc
- General Awareness
- Knowledge of Teaching and Learning Aids
- Attitude towards teaching profession
- Evaluation and Human Relations respectively.
General Intelligence Tests
- Mathematical Operations
- Formation of Figures
- Direction Sense Test
- Embedded Figures
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Completion of Sets
- Formation of Figures
- Logical Sequence of Words and Mirror-Images
- Paper Folding & Dot Situation etc.
The exam pattern of the Haryana B.Ed 2023 exam consists of 90 questions. This test consists of five sections. Each question will be of 1 mark each and there will be no negative marking for this exam. You will be provided 90 minutes to complete the examination. The following are the examination patter in details for the Haryana B.Ed entrance examination 2023-
|Subjects||No. of questions||Total Time|
|General Knowledge||90||90 Minutes|
|General Teaching Aptitude|
|General Intelligence Test|
Haryana B.Ed 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.