Kerala SET stands for Kerala State Eligibility Test. This exam is one of the most important exams in the whole of Kerala, and it enables the students to get admitted into the colleges of Kerala with the courses they want to study.
Kerala SET 2023 Important Dates
In this section, we will list all the important dates regarding the post-graduate exam of Kerala State Eligibility Test in a table so that it can be directly referred to:
|Events||Kerala SET Exam Dates|
|Application process||20-Oct-2021 to 03-Nov-2022|
|Application fee payment||20-Oct-2021 to 05-Nov-2022|
|Kerala SET exam||09-Jan-2023|
|Provisional answer key||To be announced|
|Final answer key||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Release of application form for the certificate||To be announced|
KERALA SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must meet several requirements to meet state eligibility criteria for KSET 2021. Those who wish to take the Karnataka State Eligibility Test must meet the following criteria:
- An individual should have achieved a minimum score of 55% (without rounding off) in the general category and 50% in the Scheduled Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST). The KSET examination is taken only by persons with disabilities (VH/PH), category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, and IIIB in masters or equivalent examination from universities or institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, in subjects taken for KSET certification.
- In addition to qualified candidates who have studied for the qualifying Master’s degree examination (final year) and whose result has not yet been released or who have been delayed in completing the qualifying examination, the KSET is open to candidates who have completed the Master’s degree qualification examination. Candidates like these will only be given provisional admissions, and the real admissions will only be given upon the passing of the KSET examination. If the KSET examination was taken more than two years ago, the proof of passing a master’s programme or equivalent examination was required (50 % for SC, ST, disabled (VH/PH), and category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates).
- To appear in the KSET examination for PhD holders whose Master’s degree has been completed on or before 19th September 1991 (regardless of the declaration of result), a relaxation of 5% marks shall apply.
- Candidates must appear for the KSET exam in the relevant subject of their post-graduate degree only. If the rare case occurs that the subject you appear for is not listed in the list of KSET examinations, we can take the examinations.
- Former candidates whose qualifying scores were obtained in the previous KSET exam cannot write the same test again. If a candidate’s previous KSET eligibility in the past is found to still exist after reappearing for KSET 2021 — on any occasion — their candidature will be cancelled, and their previous eligibility will be withdrawn.
- In the subject opted for the KSET examination, candidates need to possess a Master’s degree or any other equivalent examination from a university/institutional member recognized by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
Kerala SET 2023 Exam Pattern
Before you begin preparing for your KERALA SET 2023 exam, it is crucial to know the exam pattern. Following is the pattern of this exam:
Follow us at Telegram
- A computer-based exam will be administered
- The exam will take about 3:30 hours to complete
- The questions will be objective
- English is the language of the question paper
- Approximately 300 questions are answered
- The marking scheme is as follows: 4 marks are awarded for each correct answer, and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Kerala SET 2023 Preparation Strategy
You will find some tips below that will help you prepare for the KERALA SET 2023 examination:
- Organize your study materials at one location before beginning your preparation.
- Find out which subjects you are strong and weak in, and then plan a schedule accordingly, giving more time to the weaker subjects.
- Focus on the basics and create a solid foundation for your business.
- Ensure that you revise your studied topics regularly.
- Practising Mock Tests and Sample Papers will provide an idea of the test structure. Additionally, practising sample papers will help you evaluate your preparation status.
Kerala SET 2023 Admit Card
Once they have registered for the exam, successful candidates will download their admit cards from the official website. When the admit card is released, two more documents will also be used, namely the telephone number and the registered email address. On the day of the exam, the candidates must print their admit cards, attach a passport-sized photograph to the admit card, and take it to the testing centre. Upon reaching the examination centre, the student must have an identity card along with an admit card.
Kerala SET Result 2023
Candidates will be invited to the KERALA SET counselling 2023, depending on their rankings in the entrance exam. All the documents verified were mentioned in the eligibility criteria and all the other types of self-declarations. This will be done by the norms and regulations specified by the respective authorities and medical colleges.
Kerala SET 2023 Application Form
- The following information will assist you in filling out the KERALA SET 2023 application form:
- From the fourth week of February 2023 onward, I will start accepting online registration/application materials for KERALA SET 2023.
- There will be no other way candidates can submit applications than online.
- Filling out the application form involves the following steps – Filling out the online user registration form, generating a user ID/application id and password, uploading the photograph, thumb impression and should have all the other things along with the application fees.
- When students submit their applications, they need to print out the filled-in application form and the transaction ID printed on it. Be sure to keep it safe as proof in case you need to refer to it again.
- Additionally, there will be a correction window for making changes to the application form in the third week of March 2023. However, candidates must keep in mind that changes will not be permitted for the following details: Candidate’s name, email address, test city, and nationality.