LPU NEST examination date for the 2023 session has been released by the university. The candidates can apply for the entrance examination, other details regarding the examination dates, counseling dates, etc. is listed below
LPU NEST stands for the Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test. Lovely Professional University is one of the most famous and best private universities in this country. This institute is situated in Punjab. In this article, we will cover everything deeply, from the essential dates to any random details.
Important Dates to Remember
In this section, we will discuss the critical dates to remember regarding the entrance exam of Lovely Professional University.
|Events||Current Schedule (Remotely Proctored Exam from Home)|
|Online Registration Starts on||Ongoing|
|Last Date of Admission||31st August 2022*|
|Last Date for submission of LPUNEST Application||Three days before the conduct of the exam|
|Slot Booking for online examination||Three days before the conduct of the exam|
|Date of Examination #||10th August to 5th September 2022|
|Display of LPUNEST Result||Within 24 working Hours|
LPU Courses Offered
As well as traditional engineering programs, Lovely Professional University also offers many trend-setting domains/ majors for the B. Tech degree program. The following streams are provided for the B. Tech course:
- Engineering in Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- The Computer Science and Engineering Department (CSE)
- IT (Information Technology)
- ME (Mechanical Engineering)
- Mechatronics – ME
- Engineering in Aerospace
- Automotive Engineering (AE)
- CE (Civil Engineering)
- EE (Electrical Engineering)
- EEE (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- BT (Biotechnology)
- Technology in the Food Industry
- In the field of biomedical engineering
- CHE (Chemical Engineering)
- Petroleum – CHE
LPUNEST 2023 Registration
Schedule your registration for B. Tech courses has started for LPUNEST 2023. Aspirants can submit their applications online and offline. Officials of the university encourage students to apply online for fast, efficient, and smooth application processing.
Follow us at Telegram
Online registration for LPUNEST 2023
You can refer to the following links to step-by-step instructions for filling out LPUNEST 2023 application online:
- By submitting your details, such as your email address, full name, and contact information, you will be able to register for LPUNEST 2023.
- Pay the LPUNEST 2023 Application Fee using the following payment methods: Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
- The LPUNEST application form for 2023 must be completed by providing academic profile details and uploading all required documents.
- Complete and submit the application form. The candidate should keep a copy of the duly filled out application form for future reference.
LPUNEST Fee Details for 2023
Online application, during which the applicant submits the LPUEST application through the university’s website (Online Banking facility is required).
To get the LPUNEST kit, the applicants have two options:
(a) Get a soft copy of the kit
(b) Get the hard copy of the kit:
- There is a cost of *1000 (for Boys) and *500 (for Girls) for the Application form and soft copy of the LPUNEST Kit.
- In addition to the application form and hard copy of the LPUNEST Kit, there is a fee of ₹1500 (for Boys) and ₹1000 (for Girls).
To send in an online application, the applicant should be able to use an online banking service such as net banking, debit cards, credit cards, or payment wallets.
The second option is the offline mode.
In addition to paying cash, LPUNEST Kits can be acquired from University Campus / Camp Offices or any other prescribed place.
- *1500 (for boys) and *1000 (for girls) is needed to get an application form and hard copy of the LPUNEST Kit.
LPUNEST 2023 Registration Offline
An LPUNEST 2023 kit must be obtained from the University Campus/Camp Offices by paying Rs 1500 (for boys) and Rs 1000 (for girls) for completing the registration process offline. One of the following methods can be used to fill out the offline form:
- After reading the instructions under “Instructions for filling out the Application Form (OMR sheet)” in the LPUNEST booklet, the OMR sheet should be filled in.
- You can submit your application semi-online through lpu.in. During this step, the system will request whether or not the LPUNEST kit can be purchased. The kit may already be on your computer. Click “Yes” if you already own it. You must provide the number of the OMR sheet and its unique OMR code. Please submit a copy of the application form to be used for future use.
Students must note that all correspondence, including the transfer of admit card/appointment letter/centre booking, will be carried out through email during the registration process. Separate communication will not take place through any other means. In these cases, candidates should make sure they have registered a valid email address and mobile number.
LPUNEST 2023 Slot Booking
Candidates need to fill out their preference for exam centers when filling out the application for LPUNEST 2023 and book a slot for the online exam when filling out the form. The process for scheduling an examination slot begins after the candidate has submitted their application. A new round of slot booking for LPUNEST 2023 Schedule VI B. Tech admissions will commence on July 16, 2023.
- There will be no reserve list. Instead, slots will be allocated according to the order in which they are submitted.
- To avoid unnecessary inconveniences, later on, it is strongly recommended that applicants book their exam slot as soon as possible.
- Those who fail to complete the slot reservation process will not receive admit cards.
At least three days before the scheduled appointment date, the candidate may book the center, date, and time according to their convenience.
The university can also book a slot for students if they authorize it to do so. In addition to booking slots, students can also authorize the university to do so. As a result of such circumstances, the university may allow any of the given examination dates (preferably from the options provided) depending on available exam slots.
LPUNEST 2023 Exam Centres
The testing centers for LPUNEST are located in more than 200 cities across India. Except for public holidays and weekly off days, these test centers are open every day. Some cities indeed have LPUNEST exam centers that are only open on certain days of the month.
Addition or deletion of any test city from the LPUNEST Exam Centres list is left to the discretion of Lovely Professional University. The applicant cannot request the booking of a slot in a town under any circumstances.
LPUNEST 2023 Admit Card
To receive an admit card for the LPUNEST 2023, candidates must have successfully reserved their slots for the exam. LPUNEST Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded immediately after the slot booking process is completed. In contrast, candidates whose exam slots will be booked by the university will receive their admit cards 48 hours after slot booking.
The admit card contains all the important information about a candidate, such as their name, course, exam venue, date, time, and exam day instructions. An admit card is a mandatory document to be carried at all times when taking a test. The candidates who do not display the admit card on the day of the test will not take the test.
Where can I download the LPUNEST 2023 Admit Card?
- Availability of slots can be booked according to preferences
- Slot booking is complete, and the candidates can see the Admit card immediately after completing it
- Please cross-check the information on the admit card and contact the authorities if any discrepancies are found
- Printed copies of the admission cards are available for download.