Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. Madras University provides a B.Ed course through an entrance test for admission to the university annually. In this article, we will discuss information about the Madras University B.Ed Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
Madras University B.Ed Important Exam Dates 2024
|Start to submit the application form||April 2024|
|End to submit the application form||June 2024|
Madras University B.Ed 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Madras University B.Ed entrance exam 2024 are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
Madras University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
Registration on Madras University will be easy and the application process for Madras University B.ED starts in February each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree along with other eligibility can apply for this course. You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- Visit the official website of Madras University B.Ed and click on the apply button. The official website of Madras University B.Ed is www.unom.ac.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Net banking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
You can follow these steps to fill the application form offline-
Follow us at Telegram
- Download or buy the application form online or nearest shop respectively
- Fill the form with accurate information and attach the required documents
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the filled formed for future use
- Once the form filling process is complete, pay the application fee and create a bank Demand Draft
- Attach the DD along with the form and send it to the Madras University address through post
Documents required for Madras University B.Ed 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Madras University B.Ed application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Madras University B.Ed 2024 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The application fee for the Madras University is as follows-
|General/ OBC(With Postal Charges Offline)||250|
|SC/ST (With Postal Charges Offline)||150|
Admit card for Madras University B.Ed 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the Madras University B.Ed entrance exam to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
Madras University B.Ed 2024 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank