MP PAHUNT or Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test offer candidates admission into courses like BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, and BNYS courses. It is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and candidates who have cleared the examination will be eligible to take admission into various Private Ayurveda/ Homeopathy/ Unani institutions, government-aided institutions. In this article, we will provide you details about MP PAHUNT2024 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, etc.
MP PAHUNT 2024 Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application Form||4th week of May 2024|
|Closing Date Application form||3rd week of June 2024|
|Correction date start||4th week of June 2024|
|Admit card||1-2 weeks of the exam|
|Exam Date||July 2024|
|Result date declaration||August 2024|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of October 2024|
MP PAHUNT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for MP PAHUNT 2024 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state
- Candidates must have passed 12th class from a recognized board with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as a compulsory subject, and a minimum of 50% in the HSC examination is required (40% for the reserved category candidate such as SC / ST / OBC)
- The candidate must be of a minimum of 17 years of age and the maximum age must be 25 years of age
MP PAHUNT 2024 Application Form
The application form of MP PAHUNT 2024 can be filled online. You can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of MP PAHUNT by following this link- https://ayush.mponline.gov.in/
- Now, candidates must register themselves using your email and password
- Log in to the website followed by Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Take a printout of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for MP PAHUNT 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
MP PAHUNT 2024 Application Fee
The application fees of the MP PAHUNT is as follows-
|General Category (Unreserved)||Rs.600/-|
|Reserved Category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C)||Rs.300/-|
MP PAHUNT Examination Pattern
The examination pattern for MP PAHUNT will be CBT MCQ based and will be in English and Hindi Language. A total of 200 marks with 200 questions will be asked and a total of 3 hours will be provided to the candidates to complete the examination. For every right answer, the candidates will be provided 1 mark and there is no negative marking. The following are the examination pattern for MP PAHUNT-
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks|
|Zoology and Botany||50+50||50+50|
MP PAHUNT Syllabus
The following are the syllabus of the MP PAHUNT entrance examination-
- Gauss Law
- Faraday’s Laws
- Hooke’s Law etc.
- Force and Inertia
- Unit and Dimensions
- Static and Kinetic Friction
- Electromagnetic Induction induced EMF
- Theory of Gases, Gas Laws, Surface Energy, and Surface Tension, etc
- Ionization Energy
- Halobenzenes etc.
- Bohr’s Atomic Model
- Isomerism Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Covalent Bonds
- Nomenclature and Molecular Formula of the Organic Compounds, etc.
- Golgi Complex Lysosome
- Genetic Code Transcription
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendels Laws of Inheritance etc.
- Cell Theory, Light Structure, and Function of Cell Organelles, etc
- Wild Conservation
- Female Reproductive Cycle
- Histology of Mammalian Organs
- Structure and Function of Animal Tissues
- Economic Zoology/ Sericulture, Apiculture, etc.
- Lac Culture, Poultry, Fishery and Pearl Industry, etc.
MP PAHUNT Admit Card
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this your examination will be canceled. The release date of the admit card will be revealed 2-3 weeks from the date of examination. The candidates must follow all the guidelines mentioned on the admit card to be eligible for the examination, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
MP PAHUNT 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the MP PAHUNT 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by MP PAHUNT.
MP PAHUNT Selection Process
The selection under the MP PAHUNT will be based on the national level entrance examination – NEET. After the entrance examination, a counseling session will be organized for taking admission into the universities. In the counseling event, document verification and blocking of seats will be done. The following are the documents required by the candidates to take admission into the university-
- MP PAHUNT Admit Card
- NEET 2021 Admit Card
- The Application Form of MP PAHUNT
- Class X Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class XII Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam PAHUNT
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/College ID/Voter ID etc.)
- Character Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs (the one you have uploaded at the time of filling the online form)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)