PTU CET or Panjab Technical University Combined Entrance Test offers candidates admission into architecture, engineering, pharmacy and various other courses. For taking admission into PTU, the candidates are required to go through an entrance examination. In this article, we will provide you details about PTU CET 2024 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
PTU CET 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Exam Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Application form starts to submit||April 2024|
|Last Date of submitting the application form||May 2024|
|Examination date||May 2024|
|Result Date||June 2024|
PTU CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for PTU CET 2024 is as follows-
- Candidates must pass 10+2 class or two year certificate courses from SLIET and must have pass mathematics and physics subjects with anyone from chemistry, biology, biotechnology and computer science
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of JEE Main
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 class or 10+3 year diploma from any recognized board/ college with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination with maths as compulsory subject
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of NATA
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institute
- Score Card: Candidates must have score card of CMAT
- Qualification: Candidates must have B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any recognized institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in qualifying examination
- Candidates must have valid score card of GATE
- Qualification: Candidates must have degree in Pharma from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score Card: Candidates must have score card of GPAT.
PTU CET 2024 Application Form
The application form of PTU CET 2024 can be filled online. The application form are released February each year and you can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of PTU CET by following this link- https://ptu.ac.in/
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for PTU CET 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation Degree/Marks Sheet (If any)
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
PTU CET 2024 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the PTU CET are as follows-
|Category||Fee||Counselling Fee per subject|
The admit card is an important document that is necessary for you to enter the examination hall without this. The release date of the admit card is revealed 2-3 week before the date of examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to follow all the rules mentioned in the admit card to be eligible for the exam, failing this could result in cancellation of the exam.
PTU CET 2024 Exam Result
The exam result of the PTU CET 2024 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by PTU CET.
Counselling is where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counselling session is organised by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission in their respective colleges. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)