Rajiv Gandhi University is a prestigious government university situated in Arunachal Pradesh. The University is open for providing admission to Under Graduate courses, Post Graduate and courses at other levels. Admission to UG courses takes place through Common University Entrance Test (CUET) commenced by NTA. RGU was founded in 1984. The campus is spread on 302 acres of land. There are fifteen colleges affiliated to the University. Find out comprehensive details about Rajiv Gandhi University, course details, eligibility criteria and other information through this article.
List of Affiliated Institutes and Centres:
RJU has several affiliated institutes and centres such as:
- Centre for excellence in Biodiversity
- Institute of Distance Education
- Centre for Development Studies
- BioInformatics Centre
- Women Studies and Research Centre
- NET Coaching Centre
Courses, Fees and Eligibility Criteria for Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2023:
- B.Ed: Course fee INR 1.8 L for 3 years. The minimum eligibility to apply for the course is 10+2 with 50 % aggregate.
- M.A. MA comprises of 17 courses and for the duration of 2 years. The course fee is INR 3.14 K – 11.29 K. The eligibility to apply for the course is completion of Graduation with 45 % aggregate marks.
- MBA/PGDM: It consisted of 9 Courses. To apply for the course, candidate must have completed graduation with 50-55% marks in aggregate. The course duration is 1-2 years and entire fees for the course is INR 2.87 K – 36.19 K
- B.Sc.: It consisted of 18 courses. The entire course fee is INR 6.25 K – 2.99 L. Course duration is 3-4 years. The minimum qualification to apply for the course is 10+2 to be completed with at least 40-50 %. To attain admission, candidate has to appear in CUET exam as well.
- BCA: BCA is a well-known course 3 year course. The cost of the entire course is INR 34.81 K. To take admission in the test, it is mandatory to clear CUET
- M.Sc.: M. Sc has 5 courses. The cost of the entire course is INR 7.29 K – 11.29 K and for the duration of 2 years. Candidate must have completed graduation with 45% to apply for M. Sc.
- B.A.: B.A. has as many as 91 courses. The fees for the entire course is INR 6.25 K – 82 K for 3 years. Applicant will be considered eligible for the course, if he/she has completed Class XII with 40-50 % aggregate marks. Besides this, it is mandatory to clear CUET
- M.Ed: It consisted of 2 courses which costs INR 1.12 L. To apply for the course, applicant must have completed graduation with minimum 50 % marks.
- MSW: A graduate who has attained 50% marks may apply for MSW course. The fees for the entire 2 year course is INR 17.49 K
Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2023 Distance Education:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute also offers the facility for distance education for many candidates. Check the courses available in distance education:
M.A: ₹12,100 (1st Year Fees)
Follow our WhatsApp Channel
Certification: ₹7,180 (Total Fees)
B.Ed: ₹5,000 (1st Year Fees)
BCA: ₹14,150 (1st Year Fees)
BA: ₹5,400 (1st Year Fees)
B.P.Ed: ₹10,050 (1st Year Fees)
Application Process for Rajiv Gandhi University Admission 2023
Interested applicants can attain prospectus and application directly from the RGU campus. Here is the step-by-step process to apply for the desirable course:
- First, fill the application form by visiting the website
- Now, attach the prescribed documents along with the Demand Draft.
- DD should be in favor of Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, payable at: SBI, Itanagar, Bank Code: 6091 OR Vijaya Bank, Itanagar Branch, Bank Code 8802 OR Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch, Bank Code 8802.
- Payment of the application form can be made via NEFT to Institute of Distance Education, A/c No. 880201010001672, Vijaya Bank, Arunachal University Branch IFSC Code: VIJB0008802. (Copy of the deposit slip & UTR No. to be submitted along with admission forms.)
- Make sure to submit the application form and application fee before the last date.
Documents to be submitted along the application form:
Submit the following documents with the application form:
- Photocopies of Mark Sheet and Certificate of class X, XII and Graduation
- Caste certificate (If any)
- Adhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License or any other ID proof with latest Photo
- Original Cl-X Certificate and Cl-XII mark sheets for the purpose of verification.
- In-service applicants must submit a photo copy of their government Identity Card
Priya Bansal is a seasoned education writer with a passion for creating insightful and engaging content. With a background in education and a knack for research, she excels at producing articles, blogs, and resources that inform and inspire. Priya’s work contributes to the enrichment of educational discourse and empowers learners of all ages.