TS ECET stands for Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance examination for candidates seeking admission into engineering courses as lateral entry.
The examination is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education.
In this article, we will discuss TS ECET 2024 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Result, etc.
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria
The following are the eligibility criteria for the TS ECET entrance examination-
Follow us at Telegram
- The candidates must be a citizen of India with a domicile of Telangana State or Andhra Pradesh
- The candidates must have a diploma in engineering/Pharmacy or B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree from a recognized university with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category candidates)
TS ECET Important Dates 2024
|Notification Released||March 2024|
|Online registration Start||March 2024|
|Without a late fee submit the application form last date||May 2024|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||July 2024|
|Hall Ticket Downloading||July 2024|
|TS ECET 2024 Exam date||August 2024|
|Release date of Answer key||To be Announced|
|last date to submit an objection||To be Announced|
|Result Date Declaration||To be Announced|
|Counseling begins||To be Announced|
TS ECET Application Form 2024
You can apply for the TS ECET application form by following these steps-
- Visit the official website of TS ECET and click on the fee payment option
- Now, pay the application fee first by filling out a small form followed by clicking on the pay button
- You can pay the application fee using a credit/debit card, Net Banking, UPI, etc.
- After successful payment, make sure to take a printout of the payment receipt for future use
- Now, click on the home page followed by clicking on the fill the application form button
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you’ll have to login to your form using the login credential used while paying the application fee including the payment receipt number
- After logging in, a form will appear where you’ll have to fill out the application form with details like name, address, education qualification, etc.
- Now, upload the documents mentioned below in PDF format followed by clicking on the submit button
- Your application form has been successfully submitted and you can now take a printout of the application form for future use
Documents required for TS ECET
The following are the documents required for the TS ECET application form-
- Scanned Photograph in JPG
- Scanned signature and left-hand thumb impression
- Class X- and XII-mark sheet/ Passing certificate
- Diploma or degree in B.Sc. Mathematics Marksheet/ Passing certificate
- Identification documents like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
TS ECET Application Fee
The following are the application fee for the TS ECET application form-
TS ECET Examination Pattern
The following are the examination pattern for the TS ECET application form-
|Subjects for the Test||Marks|
|Engineering Paper: (Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics & Instrumentation as the case may be)||100|
|Subjects for the Test||Marks|
|Pharmacology & Toxicology||50|
For B.Sc. Mathematics
|Subjects for the Test||Marks|
TS ECET Syllabus
The following is the syllabus for the TS ECET application form-
- Physics And Measurement
- Laws Of Motion
- Work, Energy, And Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties Of Solids And Liquids
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Oscillations And Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction And Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature Of Matter and radiation
- Atoms And Nuclear
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Experimental Skills
- Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry Matter And Its Nature
- States Of Matter Classification Of Matter Into Solid, Liquid, And Gaseous States
- Atomic Structure Discovery Of Sub-Atomic Particles (Electron, Proton, And Neutron
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals
- S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P – Block Elements
- D – And F – Block Elements
- Co-Ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification And Characterisation Of Organic Compounds Purification.
- Basic Principles Of Organic Chemistry.
- Hydrocarbons Classification, Isomerism, Iupac Nomenclature, General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, And Reactions.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, And Reactions.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, Reactions, And Uses.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen General Methods Of Preparation, Properties, Reactions, And Uses.
- Polymers General Introduction And Classification Of Polymers, General Methods Of Polymerization
- Bio-Molecules General Introduction And Importance Of Biomolecules.
- Chemistry In Everyday Life Chemicals In Medicines.
- Principles Related To Practical Chemistry Detection Of Extra Elements (N, S, Halogens) In Organic Compounds
- Sets, Relations, Functions.
- Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations
- Matrices And Determinants.
- Permutations And Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications.
- Sequences And Series.
- Limit, Continuity, And Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-Ordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines.
- Conical Sections, Circles
- Three-Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Statement and Arguments
- Statement and Assumptions
- Statement and Courses of Action
- Statement and Conclusions
- Deriving Conclusion
- Assertion and Reason
- Punch lines
- Situation Reaction Tests
- Cause and Effect
- Analytical Reasoning
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence completion, arrangement
- Spelling/Inappropriate usage
- Para Jumbles
- Error Correction
- The syllabus will be from the subject like Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining / Electronics engineering depending on your choice for pursuing examinations
TS ECET Admit Card 2024
The admit card for TS ECET is not yet released, we will update it once the examination authorities release the admit card for TS ECET.
TS ECET Result 2024
The result for TS ECET is not yet declared, we will update the result status once the examination authorities release the result for TS ECET 2024.
TS ECET Counselling
The candidate must apply to the counseling session which is organized by the university across Telangana and based on the score secured in the TS ECET.
The university or institute releases the cut-off marks and the admission of the candidates who have scored more marks than the cut-off marks will be offered admission.
In this event, you’ll have to visit the venue on the method date and venue and also, carry xerox copies of the documents mentioned below along with the original.
Documents Required for TS ECET Counselling
The following are the documents required for TS ECET counseling-
- Provisional certificates of diploma/B.Sc.
- Marks memo of 3 years study certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth proof
- TS ECET 2024 rank card
- TS ECET hall ticket 2024
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Study certificate from class X or Class XII
- Aadhar card
- Local status certificate
- Income certificate
- Xerox copies of all the above certificates