University of Calicut B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 is conducted to offer admission to the candidates seeking admission in the B.Ed course. The admission of the candidates is based on the University of Calicut Entrance Test results and the mark scored by the candidate must be above the cut-off marks decided by the University of Calicut.
The final admission of the candidates is done basis on the ranks taken by the candidate and the availability of seats. This article contains all the details that you need to know for taking the University of Calicut Entrance Test like Eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam date, result, etc.
University of Calicut B.Ed 2023 Important Dates
|Start the Online registration||May 2023|
|Online registration final date submission||June 2023|
|The registered Rank list released||June 2023|
|Colleges Rank List||July 2023|
University of Calicut Application Form
Registration is mandatory for each candidate to participate in the University of Calicut University Entrance Test. The last date of application filling for the University of Calicut Entrance test is in April. To register for the University of Calicut Entrance application form follow these steps-
- For participating in the University of Calicut Entrance exam, the candidate must register online using the official University of Calicut’s website
- After getting yourself registered, you have to fill your form with your contact details, academic, and other details asked
- The candidate must scan the necessary documents and upload them. You can find the documents required for the entrance in the document required section
- When the above steps are completed, you need to pay for the entrance test. You can pay the fee using a credit card, debit card, or net banking
Document Required for Applying B.Ed
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
University of Calicut Application Fee
The application fee of the University of Calicut depends on the category of the candidates. The following are the category based application fee charged by the University of Calicut-
Follow us at Telegram
University of Calicut Syllabus
The syllabus of the University of Calicut is as follows-
- General Awareness
- General Studies
- Aptitude Studies
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
- General Knowledge
- History, etc.
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences
University of Calicut Admit Card 2023
The admit card for the University of Calicut B.Ed 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the University of Calicut University B.Ed to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
University of Calicut Result 2023
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
University of Calicut Entrance Test Cut-off Marks
A minimum cut-off mark is necessary for the candidate to get into the University of Calicut University for his/her desired college. The cut-off mark is decided by the University of Calicut and is based on multiple factors like how many candidates have participated and the availability of seats.
University of Calicut Counselling
Counseling is organized by the University of Calicut to invite candidates who have scored minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test. This is an offline meetup where you have to visit to block your seat for the course that you want to choose. At the venue, you have to present all the documents that are necessary for admission. After blocking the seat, you will be allotted a time frame to submit your fee which will confirm your seat.
Document required at counseling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Two oath commissioner’s affidavit on plain paper – one on candidate’s behalf and other on behalf of candidate’s parents/guardian (regarding not-indulgence in ragging)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank