Bachelor of Education or B.Ed is a teaching course that helps an aspirant to build his/her career in the teaching field. The candidates who want to pursue a B.Ed from the institutes of Uttar Pradesh must go through an entrance test called JEE. In this article, we will discuss information about UP B.Ed JEE Entrance test like Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Exam Dates
|Notification Released||February 2023|
|Application form start||February 2023|
|Registration Last Date||March 2023|
|Application fee submits the Last date||March 2023|
|Admit card release||To be announced later|
|UP B.Ed Exam Date 2023||To be announced later|
|B.Ed 2023Result Announced||To be announced later|
|Counseling start||To be announced later|
|Counseling Last date||To be announced later|
|Direct Admission will start||To be announced later|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UP JEE are as follows-
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 45% in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
- For candidates who has a graduation degree in Technology or Engineering with 55% marks in Mathematics, Science, and in other subjects can apply for the test
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
The application process for UP B.ED JEE starts in February each year and candidates who are graduated with a bachelor’s degree can apply for this course. There are two ways that you can use to fill the JEE forms-Online and Offline method.
You can follow these steps to fill the application form offline-
Follow our WhatsApp Channel
- Download or buy the application form online or nearest shop respectively
- Fill the form with accurate information and attach the required documents
- Candidates are required to take the print out of the filled formed for future use
- Once the form filling process is complete, pay the application fee and create a bank Demand Draft
- Attach the DD along with the form and send it to the UP university address through post
You can follow these step to fill the application form online-
- For online applicants, the process is easy and fast. Visit the official website of UP B.Ed JEE and click on the apply button, the official website of UP B.Ed JEE is www.upbed.nic.in
- The application form will be opened, fill the form with accurate information and click on the Next button
- After that, you have to upload the digital photograph, signature, and other documents
- Now Click on the submit button, a new screen with all the information filled will appear, review the application and check for all the details again
- Now pay the fee online using Netbanking, credit card, or debit card
- Your application is filled, take a print out of the application and payment receipt for future use
Documents required for UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the UP B.Ed JEE application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Fee
The application fee depends on the criteria that the candidate belongs to. The following are the fee that is associated with the respective categories-
|With late Fee- Gen/OBC||Rs.2000/-|
|with Late Fee- SC/ST||Rs.1000/-|
Admit card for UP B.Ed JEE 2023 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating in the UP B.Ed JEE to follow the guidelines mentioned on the Admit card.
|Name of the Center||Code||Name of the Center||Code|
Syllabus for UP B.Ed JEE 2023
The syllabus for UP B.Ed JEE 2023 is as follows-
General Aptitude Test
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
(Arts, Science, Commerce & Agriculture) from these 4 subjects candidates can choose one subject related to their educational background.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
Anyone language of choice
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Corrections
- Spelling Error
- One Word Substitution
Hindi (हिंदी )
- वैयाक सन्राचन आदि।
The exam pattern of the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam consists of 200 questions and holds a total of 600 Marks which is divided into two papers. This test consists of four sections and each section has 50 questions, each section of 150 marks. Each question will be of 3 marks each and you will be provided 3 hours to complete the examination.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Marks||Total Marks|
|English/Hindi (Any One)||50||150|
|Paper-2||General Aptitude Test||50||150||300|
|Professional Subject (Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture)||50||150|
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam Result
The Exam result will be released within a month or two after the examination is conducted. Along with the result, a cut-off will also be released which is the minimum marks required for the candidates to pass the examination for admission.
B.Ed 2023 Reservation Criteria
- For Scheduled Tribe Candidates 02% seats are available.
- For Scheduled Caste Candidates 21% of seats are available.
- For OBC Candidates 27% of seats are available.
JEE Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the JEE Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents required for JEE Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent colour photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.