UPRTOU 2024 is a state-level examination conducted for Bachelor’s level Entrance Examination. It is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Rajashri Tandon Open University and is an entrance test for candidates pursuing a B.Ed of 2 years. After qualifying for the entrance test, you will be eligible for studying B.Ed. In this article, you can find all the details regarding UPRTOU like eligibility criteria, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
UPRTOU 2024 Important Exam Dates
|Available the application form||March 2024|
|End to submit the application form||May 2024|
|Fees submit the last date||May 2024|
|Application form hard copy submit the last date||May 2024|
|Admit Card Announced||Update soon|
|UPRTOU B.Ed 2024 Exam Date||June 2024|
|Result date||July 2024|
|B.Ed. Counseling||August 2024|
|B.Ed. SE Counseling||August 2024|
UPRTOU 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for UPRTOU are as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed the class XII/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Exam from a recognized Board or institution.
- Candidates must have aggregated 50% (SC, ST, OBC-45% )in their Undergrad Degree from a recognized University.
List of Colleges Providing B.Ed Admission for UPRTOU
The following is the list of colleges that provide B.Ed admission based on the result of the UPRTOU entrance exam result-
- VSSD College Kanpur
- Deendayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Hindu College, Muradabad
- T D College, Jaunpur
- Shibli National PG College Azamgarh
- DJ College, Baraut, Bagpat
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad
- Chaudhri Tulsiram Yadav University, Shikarpur, Bulandshahar
- Shyamlal Saraswati University Shikarpur Bulandsahar
- Sri Ratiram University, Sanket Nandgaon, Barsana Road, Mathura
UPRTOU 2024 Application Form
You can follow the following steps to fill the application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Visit the official website and find the apply page- http://www.uprtou.ac.in/
- A form will appear, fill the form with appropriate details and click submit button
- Now, upload the signature, digital photograph on the next page
- After filling the form, you will be redirected to the payment page where you have to pay the application fee (credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.)
- Now take a printout of the application submitted for future use.
Documents required for UPRTOU 2024 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the UPRTOU application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
UPRTOU 2024 Application Fee
The following are the category based application fee for Uttar Pradesh Rajastani Tandon Open University-
Admit card for UPRTOU 2024 admit card is released once the exam date is closing usually, 2-3 weeks before the examination. You can download the admit card from the official website. It is important for the candidates participating to follow the guidelines mentioned in the Admit card.
Syllabus for UPRTOU 2024
The syllabus for UPRTOU 2024 is as follows-
- General mental ability
- General awareness
- Teaching aptitude
- Understanding in two teaching subjects
General Mental Ability
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Creative Thinking
- Drawing inferences etc.
Teaching Aptitude Test
- Social Maturity
- Professional Commitment
- Interpersonal Relations
- Awareness etc.
- Question-related to the social issue
- General Science
- Current Affairs,
- Other Miscellaneous Question
Understanding in Two Teaching Subjects
- Any specialization subjects related like Accounts, economics, Physics, Chemistry, etc.
The exam pattern of the UPRTO 2024 exam consists of 200 questions 100 Marks for each part. This test consists of two parts and each part has 100 questions, each section of different weightage. The following are the examination pattern of the UPRTO 2024-
|Part A||General mental ability||50%|
|Understanding in two teaching subjects||30%|
UPRTOU 2024 Exam Result
The result of the UPRTOU 2024 will be declared once the exam is over usually, the time between the result and the exam is 30-35 days. You will be provided with a cut-off list once the result is declared and the candidates who have more numbers than the cut-off will be selected for the counseling process where the candidate can select his/her seat from their desired college.
Counseling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the B.Ed course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the B.Ed course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)
- Admission fee payment at the cash counter of the admission venue either in cash or through bank demand draft (DD) from a nationalized bank.