Uttarakhand offers candidates admission into the M.Tech course via an entrance examination. The entrance examination that a candidate must go through is the GATE exam which is commenced at the national level. The candidate is required to have a valid GATE score card to register him/her into the university in the state of Uttarakhand. In this article, we will provide you details about Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 is as follows-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Candidate must have qualified B.Tech or equivalent degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% score in total (55% for SC/ST/PWD category candidates)
- Candidate is required to have a valid GATE score
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Application Form
The application form of Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 can be filled online and offline both which is as follows-
You can follow these steps to fill the application form offline-
Follow our WhatsApp Channel
- The application process for Uttrakhand M.Tech can be done offline. For applying for Uttrakhand M.Tech, you have to buy the application form or download it from the website
- After having the application form, you have to fill the application form with accurate details like name, address, aadhar card number, etc.
- After filling the form, you have to post the application form in an envelope to the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) address
- You also have to attach a Xerox copy of the required files
You can follow these steps to fill the application form online-
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand M.Tech by following this link- www.ubter.in
- Choose what type of test you want to give based on what diploma you are pursuing
- Navigate to the admission section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with the correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI, etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the application form-
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation Degree/ marks Sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the Uttarakhand M.Tech are as follows-
|General and Other categories||Rs.1500/-|
Uttarakhand M.Tech Admission Procedure
The admission procedure in Uttrakhand M.Tech is based on the entrance examination which is organized at a national level-GATE. Find more about the GATE entrance examination by following this link-GATE 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Result, Cut off, Dates, Syllabus, etc.
Uttarakhand M.Tech 2023 Merit List
The merit list which is prepared based on the applicant registered under Uttarakhand M.Tech will be released. Candidates who have their names on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counseling session.
Uttarakhand M.Tech Counselling
Counseling is an event where the candidates who have passed the entrance examination seek admission in the eligible college. There are multiple colleges under a University and counseling session is organized by the colleges to invite the candidates for admission. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat. You have to select the college that you want to choose however the availability of the college also depends on the merit list and your ranking.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counseling session-
- Class 10 /high school or its equivalent examination certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Class 12 marks sheet/ grade sheet or equivalent qualifying
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- 10 recent color photographs
- Migration/ transfer/ character certificate from the last attended institution
- SC/ST/OBC Category certificates (if any)