The CAPF AC Exam Calendar 2024 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). On April 15, 2021, the formal announcement will be issued, and the Central Armed Police Force written test will be held on August 8, 2021. Candidates may practise with CAPF AC Previous Question Papers during their preparation.
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Security Guard (NSG), and Assam Rifles all hold CAPF AC Exams (AR).
To be accepted into these police forces’ training academies, candidates must pass a written examination, a physical examination, and an interview or personality test.
After completing their training, the applicants would be promoted to officers and sent to various battalions as Assistant Commandants (ACs).
Follow us at Telegram
CAPF AC 2024 Highlights
The table below summarises the key points of the CAPF AC 2024 Exam:
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant)|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Frequency||Once in a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fees||General/OBC – INR 200 SC/ST/ Women – Exempted|
|Selection Process||Written Test Physical Test Interview|
|Exam Language||English and Hindi|
CAPF AC 2024 Exam Dates
The CAPF AC 2024 Exam is divided into four phases. Exam dates for CAPF 2024 may be found here. The following table summarises significant events related to the exam:
|CAPF AC 2024 Official Notification||April 2024|
|Starting of Online Application||April 2024|
|Last Date to Apply Online||May 2024|
|Last Date to Submit Application Fees||May 2024 (Tentatively)|
|Released of CAPF AC 2024 Admit Card||July- August 2024|
|CAPF AC 2024 Written Test||August 2024 (1 Day)|
|Declaration of CAPF AC 2024 Written Test Result||September 2024|
CAPF AC 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Age, nationality, gender, academic qualification, physical quality, and the number of tries are all considered in the CAPF AC 2024 Eligibility Criteria for the Assistant Commandant test. The following is a breakdown of the CAPF AC 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
• The CAPF AC 2024 test is open to both male and female applicants.
• A applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any subject.
• Candidates in their last year of study are eligible to apply, however they must provide their final exam results while completing the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
• As of August 2024 , general candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 25.
• Candidates must fulfil the stipulated Physical and Medical Standards for admission to CAPF AC 2021, with some exceptions for SC, ST, OBC NCL, and Ex-Servicemen. Read CAPF AC 2024 Medical and Physical Standards in Depth CAPF AC 2024 Physical Standards
The following is the minimum height chest weight ratio for both men and women:
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest(unexpanded)||81 cm (with 5 cm minimum expansion)||Not applicable|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
Medical Standards of UPSC CAPF 2024
The medical requirements have been set by the conducting authority so that applicants can determine if they are capable of carrying out the tasks throughout the training period following selection or during the service period. Candidates who do not meet the conditions listed below will be disqualified from the CAPF AC Exam’s medical exam.
Medical Standards of EyeSight
|Aspects||Better Eye (Corrected Vision)||Worse Eye (Corrected Vision)|
|Limits of Refractive errors permitted||-4.00 D (including cylinder) Myopia +4.00 D (including cylinder) Hypermetropia|
It should be emphasized that if an applicant has had LASIK surgery, it must have been performed in accordance with the following criteria:
• 18 to 35 years old
• Axial length ranges from 21 to 26 mm.
• Thickness of the cornea: 425 microns
• Error prior to LASIK – 6 D
• After surgery, the refractive flap should be stable for a period of time.
• Interval – 6 months (required post-operative time)
Candidate must have completed 06 months following LASIK surgery before applying for the CAPF AC position.
Angle of Carry
For male candidates, the carrying angle should not exceed 15 degrees, and for female applicants, it should not exceed 20 degrees.
• There should be no signs of deafness or chronic ear drainage.
• Any other disease (congenital or acquired) that might impede the ear passage, such as atresia of the meatus, exostosis, or tumour, should be excluded.
• There should be no history of recurrent earache, tinnitus, or vertigo.
DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration, or chronic sinusitis should not be present in nose applicants.
There must be no incapacity to completely extend the neck or any signs of illness in the spine or cervical vertebrae.
• For proper mastication, the candidate must have a sufficient number of healthy teeth.
• There should be no significant pyorrhoea in the candidate.
There should be no active clinical symptoms of VD in the applicant.
Candidate must be free of chronic skin disorders such as leprosy, chronic dermatitis, severe Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, and SLE.
Clause on Tattoos
Content: As a secular society, we must respect our citizens’ religious emotions, thus tattoos portraying religious symbols or figures, as well as the name, are authorised, as is the case in the Indian Army.
• Tattoos on traditional body parts such as the inside aspect of the forearm (but only the left forearm, as it is a non-saluting limb) or the dorsum of the hands are permitted.
• Size: The size must be less than 14% of the body portion (Elbow or Hand).
Note: A candidate who has been selected for the position of Assistant Commandant in one of the forces in an earlier test will not be allowed to take the CAPF AC exam again.
CAPF AC 2024 Application Form
CAPF AC 2024 will be accessible on the official website starting in April 2024. The deadline to submit an application is May 20, 2024, at 6:00 p.m. Here are some key factors to remember during the application process:
When completing the CAPF AC 2024 Application Form, the candidate must carefully consider the Center for the CAPF AC 2024 Exam.
If a candidate shows up at an Exam Center that was not assigned by the UPSC or chosen by the applicant and is not shown on the admit card, the candidate’s candidacy will be disqualified.
• The application form will be rejected right away if it is incomplete. In such a scenario of denial, no request or application will be accepted under any circumstances.
• The UPSC CAPF 2024 application form will only be accepted in an online format.
How to Fill Out CAPF Application Form AC 2024
Candidates interested in applying for CAPF AC 2024 should follow the steps outlined below:
CAPF AC 2024 Online Registration
• Go to the UPSC’s official website.
• Select the “CAPF AC 2024 ” recruiting button.
• Complete the “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA)” form.
• Fill out the ORA with all of the requested information, such as your name, parent’s names, date of birth, correspondence address, academic qualifications, email address, and phone number.
• Provide a valid and working email address, since UPSC will only communicate with you via email.
CAPF AC Application Fee Payment
• A candidate may pay the application fee for Assistant Commandant Exam 2024 either online or offline, using SBI Net Banking or a credit/debit/Master/Visa/Rupay card through the online manner. The charge can be paid in cash at SBI Bank branches in the offline form.
• To pay by cash, the applicant should choose “Pay by cash” and print the system-generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II of the UPSC CAPF 2024 registration process, then deposit the money at any SBI branch as soon as feasible.
• Fees are waived for women, SC, and ST candidates. All other applicants must pay a registration fee of INR 200.
CAPF AC Application Submission
• A receipt will be issued after the fee has been properly paid. As evidence of fee payment, the candidate must save a copy of this receipt.
• Send the ORA in.
• Candidates should print a copy of the completed ORA for future reference; they are not needed to mail or hand deliver the application to UPSC.
Important Instructions for UPSC CAPF 2024
For applicants applying for UPSC CAPF AC 2024 , the following are some crucial instructions:
• The candidate must give a valid and working email address, since the UPSC will only communicate with the candidate via email.
• Keep the Application form printed secure; it will be needed at the time of the interview.
• If called by the UPSC, candidates must provide self-attested copies of documents/certificates in support of the claim made in ORA.
• Shortlisted applicants must bring all original credentials to the interview.
• Candidates must be willing to undertake a medical examination and satisfy any medical authority that the government may need.
CAPF AC 2024 Admit Card
By signing in with their Registration ID and Password, candidates will be able to get the CAPF AC 2024 Admit Card at upsc.gov.in.
The admit card should be available 10 to 15 days prior to the test. The admit card must be brought to the examination centre.
If there is a problem or you are unable to download the admit card, please contact the UPSC’s Facilitation Counter, either in person or over the phone at the following numbers: 011-23381125 / 011- 23385271 / 011-23098543.
CAPF AC 2024 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
In the official notice, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the CAPF AC 2024 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
The test is conducted in a paper-and-pencil format. The recruiting procedure is divided into three stages: a written exam, a medical exam, and an interview/personality test.
The following is the exam pattern for the CAPF written exam:
|Particulars||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Subjects||General Ability and Intelligence||General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension|
|Duration||2 hours||3 hours|
CAPF AC 2024 Selection Process
The CAPF AC 2024 selection procedure is divided into three stages: 1. Written Test: Candidates must get qualifying marks in Paper 1 in order for their Paper 2 responses to be assessed.
2. Medical Examination: Candidates who pass the PET will be qualified to take the Medical Standards Examination, while those who do not will be denied.
3. Personality Test: Candidates who pass the Medical Standards Test and are considered fit will be called for the final round of interviews or personality tests.
Note: Pregnancy at the time of the PET, in the case of female candidates, will constitute grounds for disqualification.
CAPF AC 2024 Result and Cutoff
The CAPF AC 2024 Result is available in two PDF files, one of which just includes the roll numbers of qualifying applicants and the other which includes both roll numbers and names.
The CAPF AC 2024 Merit List will be compiled based on the applicants’ performance in the Written Examination as well as the Interview or Personality Test.
The cutoff marks are determined by a variety of criteria, including the amount of difficulty, the number of individuals who applied, the number of openings, and other nefarious details.
|Categories||CAPF Paper 1 Cut off||CAPF Paper 1 and 2 Cut off|
CAPF AC 2024 Vacancy
The tentative vacancy notice will be released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in the same formal notification. The anticipated vacancy information for UPSC CAPF 2024 are as follows:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies(Tentative)|
CAPF AC 2024 Salary and Allowances
Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal are the five branches of the CAPF (SSB). Assistant Commandant would be paid between INR 56,100 to INR 1,77,500 per month.