REVA University offers candidates admission into the university in various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. The university is situated in Bengaluru. Reva University is recognized by the Bar Council of India and the council of Architecture. In this article, we will provide you details about REVA 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus.
REVA 2023 Important Dates
|Start the submit application form||April 2023|
|End to submit the application form||April 2023|
|Admit Card||April 2023|
|REVA 2023 Exam Date|
|REVA Engineering||April 2023|
|REVA Law (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB)||May 2023|
|REVA MBA||May 2023|
|REVA Engineering Result||May 2023|
|Law (BA.LLB, BBA.LLB) Result||May 2023|
|MBA Result||May 2023|
REVA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for REVA 2023 is as follows-
- The candidate must have completed 12th class from a recognized board with at least 50% marks
- For courses such as BA LLB/BBA LLB the scores of Reva CLAT will be considered for admission
- For engineering courses, the candidates have to appear Reva EET, however, if the candidate is participating in national level exam then there is no need to participate in Reva EET
- For B.Sc., B.A. like course, may apply directly without an entrance test
- The candidate is required to have completed graduation courses with at least 50% marks depending on the course from a recognized university
- To get admission into engineering, technology, architecture and pharmacy courses, the candidates must have GATE score
- For M.Sc, M.A. courses, the candidate can apply directly without entrance examination
- For programme LLM scores of Reva CLAT will be considered for admission
- For MBA programme candidates should clear Reva MAT
- The candidate are required to have a postgraduate degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university
- The candidate are required to participate in Reva PET for admission in the Ph.D. programme
REVA 2023 Application Form
The application form of REVA 2023 can be filled online. You can follow these steps to fill the application form-
- Visit the official website of REVA by following this link- https://reva.edu.in/
- Navigate to the section of the website and click on the Apply button
- Once the application form is opened, you have filled the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling the form, click Next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents and click Next
- Submit the application processing fee using Debit/ Credit Card, UPI etc.
- Take a print out of the application form and the payment status for future use
Documents required for MHA 2023 Application Form
The following are the documents that are necessary for filling the Reva University application form-
Follow us at Telegram
- Latest Scanned photo passport size
- 10 and 12 certificates scanned
- Graduation Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Master’s Degree/ Marks Sheet
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Aadhaar card number and a scanned copy
REVA 2023 Application Fee
The following are the application fees of the REVA are as follows-
REVA 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure is different for different courses. Some courses are based on the entrance examination and some are based on academic performance. The following are the selection procedure for REVA CET-
- REVA University BTech admission is based on a candidate’s performance in COMEDK UGET/ JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ KCET/ REVA CET (Engineering)
- Admission to the Integrated Law programmes (BA/BBA LLB) is conducted on the basis of a candidate’s score in CLAT/ LSAT India/ REVA (Law)
- For admission to the BArch programme, NATA scores are accepted
- The University accepts admission to rest of the UG programmes based on a candidate’s academic merit
- REVA University MBA admission is based on a candidate’s score in CAT/ MAT/ REVA (Management)
- MTech aspirants must have a valid score in GATE/ Karnataka PGin order to seek admission to REVA University
- For admission to the LLM programme, candidates need to qualify CLAT PG/ LSAT India
- Admission to rest of the PG programmes is merit-based
- REVA University conducts REVA PET to accept admission to all PhD programmes
REVA 2023 Exam Result
The exam result of the REVA 2023 is not yet released. You can visit the website regularly to find the examination result. We will update the examination result once it is released by REVA CET.
Counselling is a process where the candidates who have passed the Entrance test finalizes their seats and the admission to the course is confirmed. In this event, you have to visit the venue on the notified date with the necessary documents and confirm your seat by paying the fee for the first semester course. You have to select the college that you want to choose as well however the availability of the college also depends on the merit.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following are the document that you have to carry when visiting the counselling session-
- REVA Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X and XII or any other relevant school records as proof of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates and Mark sheet (Graduation/Master’s)
- Transfer certificate and character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Reservation documents (if any)