The Requirements of Multitasking staff in our country are increasing every year. To cope up with the requirements of the staff, there are examinations conducted by the SSC. SSC is also known as Staff Selecting Commission. These staffs are selected for the posts which are available for non-ministerial purposes, and they can be chosen to work in any of the state or union territories. Here in this article, we have provided the details which are way too necessary for you to know before you get yourself enrolled for SSC MTS 2023. The interested candidates can get themselves enrolled through the official website of SSC MTS. The cut-off list is also released on the official website of SSC MTS.
Important dates to remember
Many important dates need to be kept in mind by the candidates applying for the SSC MTS 2023. The notification for the examinations will be released in April 2023, and from then, the portal would be open.
|official Release of notification||25 January 2023|
|Starting date of online application||25 January 2023|
|Ending date of online application||24 February 2023|
|Ending date to make payment online||24 February 2023|
|MTS Exam Admit Card||Last week of July 2023|
|The first examination for SSC MTS||February 2023|
|Second Examination for SSC MTS||February 2023|
|Results for examination||To be notified later|
Eligibility criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Now let’s discuss the eligibility criteria or requirements for a candidate to apply themself for the post successfully. All the details regarding the eligibility criteria have been given below:-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or be a Bhutan or Nepal subject.
- If any candidate is a Tibetan refugee who came here before 1 January 1962 and permanently settled here is eligible for the course.
- Any candidate who has completed his class 10th board from a recognised university is eligible for the course.
- If by chance the candidate is in subject to class 10th, then also they can apply. They only need to submit the documents whenever they are asked to do so.
- The candidate must be atleast 18-25 years of age as of 1 August 2023. Along with that, some age relaxation will also be added to the lower caste candidates.
- It is also compulsory that the candidate carries his class 10th mark sheet as its date of birth mentioned in it would be used as recognition.
SSC MTS application fees 2023
Let’s have a look at the fees which is required to be given during the application process. The candidate must remember that application fees are one of the most important things, as, without the application fees, the application wouldn’t be further processed.
Follow us at Telegram
The application fees for general category candidates are just 100 INR only. They can pay the application fees to complete their form through any of the modes, NetBanking, MasterCard, UPI, and much more. The application fees are free for the female candidates and the lower categories like SC, ST, OBC, and much more. Giving the application fees online is very easy, and this process takes a few minutes.
SSC MTS 2023 Selection Procedure
It’s time to make the selection process clear amongst you all. The selection process of SSC MTS will have a total of three stages in total. These stages will be:-
- Paper 1 or First examination
- Paper 2 or Second Examination
- Final interview
- This will be a completely objective type paper.
- Candidates will be given a time of 90 minutes to solve the examination. Thirty minutes extra will be given to those who have scribes.
- This paper will be of 100 marks in total.
- Negative marking will also be there. One mark will be deducted for every 4 Questions done wrong.
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
- The candidate has to write a letter or essay in this examination in English or any other languages included in the eighth schedule of the constitution.
- This examination will be a total of 50 marks only.
- There will be a total of 30 minutes allotted for this examination. Extra 10 minutes are provided to the candidates who have scribes.
- The candidate must remember that they would only be eligible for Paper 2 if they were shortlisted. The shortlisting would be done based on marks obtained in Paper 1.
Once the candidate completes both the examinations mentioned above, they will go through the interview. If any candidate had passed both the stages, then he will surely pass the interview too. The senior officials of the college are conducting the interview, and then the candidate is passed through the selection process. However, this process is included in other courses, and it is now not applicable for the candidates applying for the SSC MTS examination.
SSC MTS Admit Card
One of the most important things for the examinations is the admit card. Getting the admit card is very easy, and it can be done within a few minutes. First of all, the candidates need to remember that they can get the admit card only through the official website. The eligible candidates will receive the admit cards before the examination for sure. This card is very important as it contains information regarding the candidate and his examination. After the candidate gets the admit card, he has to carry it to the examination hall as entry would not be granted to the candidates without the admit card.
SSC MTS 2023 Results
This is probably one of the most awaited things for the candidates who have given the examinations. The result of the examinations which are being conducted will be announced in July, and then the candidates can check whether they are qualified for the course or not. Most of the candidates would be questioning that how can they check the results? The results will be uploaded on the official website of SSC MTS. Along with that, there is no interview needed for the candidates who are applying for SSC MTS. They need to clear the examination to get themselves hired for the course and the post. The deserving candidate would also be called further for documental verification.
Q. Is SSC MTS a Group C post?
Yes, SSC MTS is a group-C post Which is a non-gazetted post offering Central Government Job.
Q. What are the Post offered in SSC MTS?
The post offered in SSC MTS are Jamadar, Chowkidar, safaiwala, peon, Mali, Defactory, etc.